The time has come

This is gonna be a longer then usual chapter yayyy! Enjoy

Y'all ain't ready for this chapter let me tell you.

ASIAS POV

" sooooo, what are we gonna do?" I asked All Might as we walked down the not so busy streets. The breeze was nice, the city had people here and there, no villain activity so far. It felt almost care free to walk the streets so calmly. But I know in a couple of years I won't be able to do this so freely.

" Your hungry aren't you?" He asked taking a glance at me, with a soft smile on his face. I nodded my head happily. I didn't get to have a after school snack, so of course I was hungry.

" yeah I am! So what are we gonna eat?" I eagerly questioned him. I glanced around the place and saw the near by shrimp and spring roll stands. Salvia started to form in my mouth from the thought of the crispy shrimp, and warm and sweet sauce on the side

I tugged onto his sleeve with my eyes eyeing down the little shop stand that we were nearing with each step. He looked down at me, seeing that my eyes were hungrily set on something ahead. He hesitantly follows my stare which made his blue eyes land on the shrimp stand ahead.

A laugh left his limps as he nodded his head speaking, " oh I see. Is that what you want Young Asia?" He asked looking down at me. I nervously scratched my arm some what feeling bad for asking my teacher for it. I nodded my head with a nervous smile as we began walking quickly to the stand

" do you prefer spring rolls or shrimp?" I asked him, wanting to see if we were on the same page when it came to food.
He closed his eyes for a moment before glancing around and looking down at me.

" none. I prefer nice room temperature sushi." He said. I nodded in response, content with his answer as I proceeded to glance at everyone around us. " I think that's a valid answer." I laughed.

We arrived at the small shop, it wasn't the most popular place since it was a small grab and go for people who wanted a quick munch. People rather have a whole combo of food, rather than have a bowl of one food.

But I personally come here a lot along with the brownie place. I can never get tired of these two places.

We walked up to the cashier who greeted us with a nice smile, him already recognizing me since I'm a some what constant buyer.
" if it isn't Young Asia! Would you like your regular?" He beamed happily.

A smile made way onto my face as I nodded my head gratefully. He always gave me extra shrimp in my bowl for being a " responsible kid", so that was just another reason I always came here.

He looked towards All Might, his smile not dropping what so ever. " and you sir" he asked All Might. ( he's not in his all might form)

" ummmm.... I think I'll have the ( fav sushi) tray." All mights said bringing out his wallet. " the 12 piece right?" The cashier asked looking back up at All Might for confirmation. He nodded his head yes as the cashier proceeded to grab the bowls and tray for our food.

I watched as he carefully picked up two pieces of shrimp at a time, placing each one gently into my bowl. He was supposed to stop at 14 pieces, but like he always does he added two extra making me smile wider.

He closed up my bowl, grabbing a bigger red sauce bowl and placed it in the plastic bag. Before walking back to the station and grabbing a sushi platter and placing the 12 pieces of sushi onto the platter carefully.

He placed the lid onto the tray, and walked over to put some soy sauce in the bag, chopsticks, some wasabi, and more. I grabbed the food slowly a smile on my face as All Might removed his card out the machine, indicating that he already finished paying.