Chapter 54

Few months later:
We were gonna find out the gender but we decided to wait and see what it is until she or he is born. Austin wants a boy so bad I can sense it. Lol! But I want a boy too. If it's a girl we are gonna name her Kaylee Anne. If it's a boy were gonna name him Kade Carter! The nursery is yellow and silver. But today is my last doctors appointment before I go in to have the baby. And Kylie just turned 14... The years have started. Kenleigh is sassy. And the twins. Well
They haven't changed any.

"Have you been cramping?" The doctor asked. "Yeah sorta." I said. "Those are contractions. Is the pain bad?" He asked. "Over the time yes." I said. "Kendra, you have been in a pre labor for about 5 hours.. We need to get an IV in you." He said. I gasped. What? Austin is freaking out of town and the girls are at school! I quickly dialed Michele's number.
Michele's POV:
I've been cleaning all day. I got a phone call from Kendra. "Hello?" I answered. "Michele I am about to be admitted to the hospital. I am in labor. Call Austin and please go get the girls! Thank you!" She said then hung up. I squealed and dialed my sons number. "Hello?" He answered. I woke him up. "Austin, Kendra is in labor! Now hurry up and get back. You haven't seen any of your children's birth! This is the last one. Hurry!" I said. "OMG I'm on my way. I'm literally like 3 hours away. Tell Ken, I'll be there soon. Love you!" He said. I hung up and got my keys. I went to Kendra's house and got her baby bag and her duffle bag. I put them in my car an left for the school.

"Why did you come get us? Where's mom?" Kylie asked. "Mom is at the hospital. She's about to have the baby!" I said. She squealed. I can't wait for my new grandbaby to be here!