Chapter 8

~~
"Austin, these are too big of houses." I said. "Yeah, I was thinking maybe I could stay here sometimes..." He blushed. I laughed. "I don't care but these are gonna be high." I said. he rolled his eyes. "Kendra. I will help you.." He said. I groaned.
"I like this one.." I said walking around in the small 2 bedroom house. "I don't. I want Kylie to be able to run around and play! Come on. Loosen up!" he said. I groaned. "Fine.." I said. he picked out the next house which was HUGE..

We were done house hunting and there was 3 that i was inlove with!

house #1

House #2

House #3

"So, which house did you like best?" Austin asked. "I liked them all. But the one i loved the most has to be number...3!" I said. He smiled. "i liked that one too." He said. I nodded. "But the thing is, it's to big.. So i'll need a man of the house to fix leaks, or change the oil." I said. Austin laughed. "Will you move in with me?" I asked. Austin smiled widely. "Of course." He said. I smiled.

We started moving in right away when we got the keys.
"This is so much stuff to pack.." I said. He nodded. We were in my apartment in San Antonio. I was stressed and so was Austin.

"Come on we need to pack.." Austin said. "Can we relax? We have been packing forever.." I said. "Kendra, we need to freaking pack come on!" He said. I rolled my eyes and started packing.

We got everything packed in one freaking night.

"The moving truck is here." Austin said from upstairs. "Okay.." I said. I went downstairs and started loading it all up.
i hope Austin moving in doesn't cause drama...