Chapter 3

We arrived at Panera.

"So, what's da babes name?" Alex asked. "Kylie.." I said. "Cute!" He said. Austin looked straight ahead. "Austin you look... sick?" I said more of a question. "Am i the father?" He asked.. I looked down and then looked at Robert, then Zach. "Yeah Austin you are.." I said. He looked shocked. "OOOOO SNAP!" Alex said. I laughed. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because i didn't want you to like give up the one in a life time chance for me!!" I said. "I would have..." He said. "That's why.." I said. "Does my mom know?" He asked. "Maybe.." I said. He sighed.. "We need to meet up and talk..." he said. i nodded.

The next day:
I met up with Austin the next day at Olive Garden. You're probably wondering how i can afford it? WELL, when my grandma died and left me every single bit of her money considering my mom is a dope head. That was her only child. I don't have a dad. And i don't have siblings. When i turned 18, i took the money out of it's account and rented me an apartment. Then i had Kylie. My grandma was rich. She left me 1.2 million dollars. I will never have to work a day in my life on this money.
"SO, you wanted to talk?" I asked. He nodded. "So, how old is she?" He asked. "11 months.." I said. "Wow..." He said. i nodded. "Tell me about her.." He said. "She was born on April 5th, of last year. She is 11 months old. Her full name is Kylie JoAnne Lawrence.. she was 8 pounds 2 ozs.. And She looks more like you than me." I said. He smiled at her. "Has she walked?" He asked. I nodded. "Just a bit. And her first words were yesterday.. Which was mama.." I said. He frowned. "I wished i could have been there.. If you didn't want me to give up my career then you could have came with me.. " He said. I frowned. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you." I said. He shrugged. "well at least you waited 11 months and not 18 years." He said laughing. I smiled. Kylie giggled. "Can i h-hold her?" He stuttered. I nodded and took her out of her seat thingy the restraunt gave to me.. She smiled. I handed her to Austin. "She's so beautiful.." He said. I smiled. "Has my mom met her?" He asked. "No, but she has seen pictures of her.." I said. "Oh...Alex is staying here... Maybe you could use his ticket back to Miami and stay for a while. And plus i miss my best friend.." He said. I nodded. "That would be fun.. but i need another ticket for Kylie.." I said. "I'll pay.." He said. I nodded. Knowing how it used to be, he would fight me to pay. Welp looks like i am going to Miami!!
~~~
Do you think they will end up... together?