Chapter 75

I'm so ready to have this baby out of me already. The baby keeps kicking me in the side and it's hurts like so bad. The doctor says that it's gonna be an athlete because of the kicking. Lol. Today we go to find out out the gender. Austin is out of town for radio interviews so i invited Kylie to go with me. Kenleigh is in LA with Cameron. Kennedy is at a college retreat. Kendall is in Orlando. And Kade he is with Michele.

"Okay so the baby is defiantly in the birth canal. Like I said is a good thing. The reason being is your age. It's affecting the way she's growing. Which isn't bad. It's normal. With your age a lot of people give birth to babies that stayed in the birth canal the whole 9 months." She explained. I nodded. "Okay, and the gender is viewable. Would you like to know?" She asked. I nodded. "It's a girl!" She said. I smiled. Another little girl! "Have you and Austin thought of names?" She asked cleaning off my stomach. "Yeah, we have. Keegan if it were to be a boy and Logan Claire for her name." I said. "Why L? I thought you liked the K?" Kylie asked. "I do, but I wanted this last baby to be different." I said rubbing my swollen stomach. She was kicking. I smiled. I texted Austin.
To: honey bun😍
its a girl! #LoganClaire
i sent it with a smile. "Let's go grab some lunch. It's on me." Kylie said. I smiled and nodded.
"What will you be having today?" They asked
"rosemary garlic chicken for me." I said
"soup salad and breadsticks." Kylie said. She nodded and walked away. "Are you ready for the baby to be here?" Kylie asked. I nodded. "How are yours and Connors baby plans going?" I asked. "Were gonna wait a little bit. Because he's busy with college. And I'm doing online schooling plus I work for the clinic and we don't have time for a baby yet." She said. I nodded. "How's the planning going for Kenleigh with the wedding?" Kylie asked sipping her coke. I smiled. "We go next week to pick out the dress. And I can't wait. But I don't want my baby girl to grow up. I don't want any of you to grow up." I said. Kylie nodded. "My life came and went before I knew it. The thing about life is it happens in a blink of time. And you wish you could take it back but you can't. But it's life." Kylie said. I nodded.
From: honey bun😍
yay! I can't wait to sing to Little Logan!
i smiled and Locked my phone and finished my good lunch with my oldest daughter!
-