Chapter 60

"Mom, why are you taking so many pictures?" Kylie groaned. "My first baby is graduating in 2 hours. With honors i may add." I said. She giggled. She gave me her yearbook. "I forgot to show you this." She said. I looked at page 223, it was class favorite page.. Her and Connor were on the next page listed as: 'High School Sweethearts' "Awe!" I cooed. "Mom!" She whined. "Austin." I yelled. He walked in. "What?" He asked. "Connor and Kylie made high school sweethearts!" I cooed. "Mom it's called cutest couple!" She groaned. "Oh hush." I giggled. She smiled. I cannot believe today is her graduation. And next Monday she is moving to Washington with Conner. But it's what she wants to do and I want her to be happy. "Mom I'm going to Starbucks with Kayla." Kylie said. I nodded.

the doorbell was ringing. "Hey Conner. Um Kylie isn't here." I said. "I came to talk to you and Mr Mahone." He said. I nodded and opened the door wider. "Austin. Come here for a moment." I said. Conner looked nice. He was wearing a white polo shirt with brown kahakis and sperrys. Austin came in. "Hi Conner." Austin said. "I came over to talk. I am in love with your daughter. And she loves me to I hope. She means the world to me. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She's amazing. And I want your blessing for her hand in marriage." He said sweetly. Austin looked at me and I looked at him. "Of course we do. Connor ever since Kylie brought you home we liked you." I said. "Welcome to the family." Austin chuckled. "When do you plan on asking her?" I asked. "Tonight at my graduation party. I am giving her my great grandmas ring" he said giving me a box. "It's beautiful!" I said. He smiled. "I want to thank you for giving me your blessing. I will give her everything she needs in the world to her." He said. I smiled. "It's fine Connor! We love you and give you our blessing!" I said. He smiled and hugged me and Austin. "Our baby is growing up." I "sniffled" when Connor left. Austin nodded. "Too fast. " he said. I frowned.