Chapter 6

"Austin!!" Someone cooed after about 10 minutes of sitting in Colton's SteakHouse with Michele, Austin, and Kylie. "Oh Hey! Um, Kendra. I want you to meet someone..." Austin said standing up. "This is my girlfriend, Taylor.." He said. I smiled. "Hi!" I said. She fake smiled. She was wearing a pair of shorts, a shirt that was really cute, her hair was straight, and she had on Chacos. (A/N Taylor is gonna be nice!!) "So, is this your baby?" She asked. I nodded. "This is my daughter..Kylie!!" I said. "and she's mine too." Austin said. "You had a daughter?" Taylor asked sitting down. "Well, yeah. But i just found out.." he said. She smiled. "She is adorable.." Taylor said. "Thank you.." I said. She smiled.

we ate and then went back to Austin's. Taylor is staying the night also... Austin and Taylor were sitting in the living room watching Teen Wolf. They were cuddling. WHILE, i was in my bedroom trying to give a grumpy little girl a bath. She started crying. "da da da da da.." She repeated. I groaned and went to the door. "Austin.." I said. "What?" He asked. "Um, Kylie wants you.." I said. He went up the stairs. "She keeps saying daddy." I said. He smiled and went into the bathroom. Kylie was sitting up playing with bubbles. He finished giving her a bath without her fussing. "How do you do it?" I asked. He laughed. "I'm the man.." He said handing her to me. I laughed. I took her into my bedroom and got her changed into her, pajamas... After she was laid down and asleep i went into the bathroom and took a shower and changed into my pj's also!! (: I went into the bedroom and Kylie was crying cause she drunk her sippy cup. "Mik.." She whined. "Fine but you better go pee before you go to sleep." I said. She nodded and wiped her eyes. i went downstairs. Austin and Taylor were making out. I literally almost threw up, NO scratch that! I threw up a little in my mouth!! (; Inside of me felt, jealous? Is my feelings for Austin back? Omg they are!!!