Chapter 18

I walked into the living room hearing Austin's conversation with his manager..
Austin's POV:
"Hello?" I asked. "Hey Austin, my man! How ya doing?" Rocco asked. "Great.." I said. "Okay. So i have a huge deal for you!" He said. "What's that?" I asked. "Go on tour for 2 years!! You'll go everywhere!! Your opening act will be Shawn Mendes.." He said. "But i have a girlfriend and baby.." I said. "Leave them for 2 years. It won't hurt you Austin!" He growled. "Rocco.." I said. "Austin, if you don't take this tour. I have no choice to drop your record deal.." He said. "Rocco! I just got back! My girlfriend is pregnant!" I said. "Well, that's not my problem. It's yours. She isn't coming with us. And you're back to dating Molly when the tour starts.. Break it off with the slut.. Or i will drop your record deal and never give you a good word for anything..." He said loudly. "ROCCO! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. "Too bad i just did..tour starts in a week..you better be here ALONE.. without a girlfriend.. or a baby! You'll have several interviews. SO just say, you don't know who that woman is and that kid isn't yours.. K?K!" He said then hanging up. I groaned and threw my phone across the room.

Kendra's POV:
"What's wrong?" I asked. "Um, i have to go on tour.." he said. My heart broke. "How long?" I asked. "2 years.." he said sadly. "Austin?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "You're gonna miss the birth of this baby. Just like old times. But it's perfectly fine! Because i know you're gonna take it.." I said. "I sure am! Because if i don't. I loose my fucking deal. I cannot do that!" He said. "Austin, i understand.." I said. "no you fucking don't Kendra! You want me to be with you! I can't. Get the fuck over it.." he said. "fucking.." I heard a faint voice yell. I looked over and saw kylie giggle. "Fuck." I mumbled. I ran over to her and spatted her on the butt. "Don't ever say that again.." I said. she looked upset. "Don't hit my kid!" He said. "She's my daughter! I held her in my stomach for 9 months! I pushed her through my vagina!!" I said. "I put her there!" Austin yelled. "You probably only asked me out because of Kylie..You probably don't want this baby.." I said. "I didn't want the first one either!" He yelled. "We're over." I said. He shrugged. I decided to leave everything here and just simply move out when Austin leaves. "I will leave not you.." he said. I shrugged. I took Kylie and went into her bedroom and grabbed her pjs and her bath. I took her into my bedroom and locked the door. I gave Kylie a bath with Austin beating on the bedroom door. "Babe open up.." He said. "No.." I said. I took Kylie out of the bathtub and she ran around my bedroom butt naked. "ma ma ma ma .." Kylie said laughing. i smiled and grabbed her. I rubbed her body down with baby lotion. I put her pjs on her. "Wanna sleep in mommys bed?" I asked. She started crying. Damn it. I forgot her teddy bear in her bedroom. Along with her bottle of apple juice.. "Let's go get teeny and your bottle." I said. She sniffled and nodded rubbing her eyes. I placed her on my hip and unlocked the door with Austin still standing there. I grabbed Kylie's teeny and then went downstairs. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To get my childs bottle.." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean to say that.." He said. "Say what?" I asked dumbfounded. "That i didn't want my kids.." He said. "Austin, you said it. It's been said. You cannot take it back and i will not forget what you told me about my children!" I said. "Sorry babe.." He said. "Don't call me that.." I said He rolled his eyes. I went back into my bedroom leaving the door open. I placed Kylie on my bed. "Watch her.." I said. I grabbed my towel and undergarments and then locking the door.

I got out of the bath, and slipped my white tee shirt with my red thong. "Damn.." I mumbled. I forgot my shorts. I unlocked the door and saw Austin sitting on the bed. Kylie was asleep on the bed. Austin saw me and his eyes lit up. I went to my dresser and grabbed my shorts. Before i could slip them on i felt arms snake around my waist. "Damn you're hot when you're pregnant.." He said. I moaned. Damn pregnant horemones. "I'm sorry.." Austin mumbled against my neck. I dropped my shorts and turned around and slammed my lips into his. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Take Kylie to her bed.." I whispered. He smirked then nodded. Coming back in 5 seconds, tops!!