Chapter 51

I clicked on the app, 'keek' and pressed record. "So we made it to London! Staying a week. Then off to PARIS! Yes i said Paris!" I said. "Yup. I am a good husband." Austin cooed then kissed my lips

"This is amazing." I gasped once i walked into the hotel room. "I know right." Austin said laying beside me on the bed.

2 weeks later: (sorry for skipping)
We had a blast in London and Paris. We done the lock thing. In Paris me and Austin went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. But i was so ready to come back home and see my babies!! :'( I missed them tons.

"Mommy!" Kylie screamed. She hugged me tightly. "Mommy's little girl." I said. Kenleigh walked out. "Mama!" She said. Kendall and kennedy were carried out by Michele.

We went home and relaxed. "Mom, i have a boyfriend." Kylie said. "Kylie you're 7.." I said. "And i have a boyfriend. His name is Jonah." She said. "Is he real?" Austin asked. "Yes." She said with a serious face. "He's in my class. He kissed me and held my hand." She said blushing. I laughed. My 7 year old daughter is "dating" a little boy. LOL. "Maybe we can take him to the park with you one day? Just no kissing." Austin warned. "Okay dad." Kylie groaned. Kendall crawled to me. "Ma ma" She said. "She said mama!" I said. "Dada?" Austin asked. "mama." Kendall said laughing. "Welp, i tried." He said. "You need more guy friends, because come around period stages with the girls i feel for ya." I said laughing. "Oh god." He said. I laughed. "Mom whats a period?" Kylie asked. "Nothing you'll learn when you're older." I said. "Okay." She said. I laughed. They're growing up so fast. :')

-
Since all of you are amazing readers I decided to give you all ANOTHER chapter! 😂❤️