Chapter 19

The following week:

"Kendra, i need to say something before i leave.." Austin said. "Okay.." I said. "Um, i am breaking up with you." he said. My heart shattered.. "Why?" I asked.. my voice cracked. "Um, Rocco said i couldn't date you unless i wanted to be jobless." He said. "Austin, we could have survived without your job. I have money..." I said. "wow, how selfish of you.." Austin said. "Austin!" I said. "What?" He asked. "What about the baby?" I asked. He froze. "What baby? I don't remember a baby.. I don't have any children nor a girlfriend. You must be thinking of someone else sorry.." He said then took his bags and walked out of my house.

Austin's POV:

As i walked through the door and to Rocco's car. "Did you do it?" He asked. I looked at the house and then back at my lap. "Yes.." I said. It broke my heart to denie Kylie. To denie my unborn baby growing inside the woman i loved the most.. I placed my head against the window and sighed.

Kendra's POV:

I couldn't believe he did that. I am going to be raising two children on my own.. Again.. He's such a bastard!!

I texted Austin.

To: The Bastard >:[

I hate you.. So much! Don't bother coming back to me or MY kids.. Cause you said your self, i don't have any children...

I sent the message and then threw my phone against the wall. I screamed in anger. I guess it's back to living on my own. I got Kylie dressed then i got myself dressed. I took Kylie with me to the OBGYN doctors. "Hello Ms. Lawrence!" The doctor greeted. I smiled. "Where's your boyfriend?" She asked. "He broke up with me.. And then told me he didn't want either of my children." I said. She frowned. "I'm sorry.." She said. I nodded. "It's fine.." I said. She nodded.

we done a bunch of tests and then finally my favorite part. "Okay, so you're 4 months along.. And seems like the baby is growing faster and faster each day! I can actually see the gender.." She said looking over at me. "I want to know." I said. "You're having a girl!" She smiled. I smiled widely. "Yay!" I said. She smiled. She gave me 4 pictures and then she downloaded an app on my phone where i can see the 3D ultrasound on my screen.

After the doctor's I drove to Michele's. "Hey!" I said hugging her. "You're glowing!" She said. "Pregnancy!" I said. She smiled and hugged me tightly again. "So i went to the doctor's today.." I said. "What'd they say?" She asked. "I'm having a girl!" i said. She screamed and smiled.. I smiled at her. "Yay!" She said. I smiled. "that's what i said." I exclaimed still smiling. "Let's go baby shopping!" She said. I nodded. "Before the baby gets here. I'm moving out of Austin's house.." I said. She frowned as i told her what he said.

"He would never do that unless he is forced to.." She said. I nodded. "It's okay now.." I said rubbing my belly.

We went to the cribs. "Okay, so i like the white one.." I said. "Me too.." She said. I smiled. I got the white one with yellow, orange, and pink Chevron bedding. I got her a dresser, changing table, rocking chair, and some clothes.

"Are you gonna tell Austin?" She asked. "No.." I said. She nodded. Kylie saw an Olaf stuffed toy. She gasped and started crying. I gave it to her. "Want it?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll buy it since you've been mommy's big girl.." I said. She smiled and clutched the stuffed toy.

"Bye girl!" Michele said. I smiled and got into my car and drove home. I went into my bedroom and put all of the babies stuff in it. I brought Kylie into my room. "Youre gonna have a sister.." I said. "What her name?" She giggled. "I don't know yet.." I said. She layed there with her stuffed Olaf toy and fell asleep. I thought about her name. I wanted to keep the K theme going. I am gonna name my second child, Kenleigh Rae!

I called Michele the next day. "so, i was thinking about some names.." I said. "And.." She said. "I am naming her Kenleigh Rae!" I said. "Awe that's so cute!" She said. I smiled. "I was wondering if i could take Kylie to Texas with me this weekend?" She asked. "Um, i don't know. Why?" I asked. "I was just gonna go see Lisa, and granddad." She said. "Sure, i don't care.." I said. "Okay. That'll give you some time to your self.." She said. I smiled. "Yeah..I'm actually going to see an apartment tomorrow. Wanna go?" I asked. "Sure, but why an apartment?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. "Buy a house.." She said. "That's a good idea.." I said. "Yea.. We'll go look tomorrow okay?" She asked. "Sure!" I said. "okay, so i am old. I am going to bed. Goodnight dear!" She said. "Night.." I said. I laid my phone on the night stand and then took Kylie to her bed. She's finally sleeping in her toddler bed. I think it's adorable! (: