Chapter 73

"Kendra, stop running from your problems." Austin said. "I'm not running from my problems. I'm running from my husband." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because, i'm scared." I admitted. "Why?" he asked. "You hurt me. So many times." I said. "I know, and i'm stupid. Because if i sign those papers, i would be making the biggest mistake of my life." He said. "Austin, move on." I said. "I tried. I keep thinking of you. And know i can't stop thinking about you because, you're pregnant with my kid again." He said. I shrugged. "It is mine right?" He asked. "Duh." I said. He nodded. "I'm sorry i hurt you. But the forgiving part, is up to you. I want our new baby to grow up with it's mom and dad. Happy! And Married!" He said. I nodded. "You hurt me. I have 5 kids already." I said. "And you and I are going to love and cherish this baby just as well." He said. "I never said i wasn't." I said. He frowned. "Just think about it." He said. I nodded. "I'll try." I said. He nodded.

Once i went inside Michele asked where i was. I told her. She nodded.

The next day i decided to announce the pregnancy to everyone. I texted everyone in my phone.
To: Kenleigh, Kylie, Lisa +10
I'm making dinner tonight(: You're all welcome! :) Big news.
I made dinner for everyone to eat. Kenleigh is home for spring break so she'll be here. Cameron went back to La because of his acting. I don't know how everyone is going to feel with me having another baby.
~
Everyone arrived. They were sitting in the living room. I also invited Austin. Because I have news.
~
"Okay, so everyone dinner is done. So please join me in the dining room." I said. The table sat all of us.
"so, What's the news?" Michele asked. "okay, so me and Austin has decided to not get a divorce!" I said. everyone smiled and started clapping. "about time." Aunt Lisa said. I giggled. "And I have even bigger news." I said. Everyone got quiet. "In 6 months there will be another baby Mahone entering the world!" I said. "OMG!" Michele yelled. I smiled. Austin came over to me and hugged me. Kenleigh hugged me along with my other kids. "I have news too. He wanted to be here to say it but he had to be back in LA so he wanted me to facetime y'all while telling you." Kenleigh announced.

Cameron answered facetime. "Ready?" Ken asked. He nodded. "We're engaged!" They said at the same time. I gasped! "Awe!" I said. "This is the best freaking day ever!" Kylie said. I smiled.
Once everyone left Austin helped clean up. "When are you gonna move back home?" He asked. "I don't know." I said. I am tired of having to rent apartments because he screws up. But I'm gonna let it go, and go home.
~
NO DIVORCE! :)
What do you think she's having?
Do you think she will have a miscarage?
Will Austin screw up again?
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN.