Chapter 62

Kylie's POV:
I'm gonna miss my parents. I am moving to Washing state with Connor in 2 days. I'm gonna miss my sisters and brother.
Kendra's POV:
"Austin babe?" I asked. "Yeah?" He answered. "why did our kids grow up so fast?" I asked. "Whatcha mean?" He asked. "Kylie is engaged. Kenleigh is a junior. Kendall and Kennedy are freshmen. And Kade is going into 1st grade." I said. "But that's the fun part. Getting to see them grow into the amazing adults they're gonna be." Austin said. I shrugged. "I guess you're right." I sighed.
2 months later:
Connor and Kylie decided to just elope. So they did. And they're married. Which is depressing. "Mom?" Kylie said. I smiled. She's home! "Kylie!" I squealed. She hugged me tightly. Connor walked in also. "Hey!" I smiled. He smiled and hugged me and shook Austin's hand. "Mom, we have news." She said. "What's the news?" I asked. "I'm pregnant." She smiled. I smiled and hugged her tightly. I know i wouldn't get mad. She's a stay at home wife. Her husband is making big bucks. And they're married. And plus i can be a grammy!!

"I'm gonna be an aunt?" Kenleigh squealed. i nodded. She hugged Kylie. "Uncle!" Kade yelled. I laughed. "yes you're an uncle." I said. He smiled and went to play.
Kylie's POV:
Kenleigh followed me to my room. "What's up?" I asked. "I need to talk. And it's weird asking mom." She said. I nodded. "I like this boy named Devin. But he likes my ex best friend." She said. I sighed. "Kenleigh, boys will come and go. Trust me. Maybe he is afraid to admit that he likes you." I said. Connor was like that. She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks Ky" She said. "If you ever need me, like to talk. Just call me." I said. She smiled and nodded. I am lucky to have my family! <3
~