Chapter 74

Me, Kennedy, Kendall, and Kade moved back home with Austin. he was really happy.

Kennedy, Kendall and Kade were asleep watching Frozen. Austin was sitting next to me. "I broke our promises. I am so sorry. I have only got to see the birth of my son, none of my daughters for my selfish reasons. But I promise you Kendra, I will be there for our little peanut growing inside of you. I will do whatever you need me to. IF you need Starbucks, I will drive 30 minutes to buy you Starbucks." He said. I smiled. "This is why I love you Austin." I said. "I love you too." Austin said. I snuggled to his side and finished watching Frozen.

I woke up the next morning feeling sick and hungry. I got up and the wave of morning sickness hit me. I ran into the bathroom and threw my guts up. I then brushed my teeth and went downstairs. "Good morning," Austin said. "Good morning." I said. "You okay?" He asked. "Just morning sickness." I said. He nodded. "It should be going away soon. I'm almost 4 months." I said. "Damn, 4 months. half way there to see our baby!" He said. "That reminds me. I have a doctor's appointment today." I said. "You do?" He asked. I nodded. "Can I go?" He asked. I nodded. I went upstairs and got Kade out of bed and ready for pre-k. "Girls. It's time to get up. Time for school." I said. "Okay." Kennedy said. They were up and ready.

"Girls, I'm going to drive you to school because I have to go to the doctors." I said. "Okay." They said.
"Have a good day, girls. I love you both forever and always." I said. They smiled and returned the bye.

"Hello Mrs. Mahone! How's baby 6 doing?" The doctor asked. "Good. But I have really bad pain in my side." I said. "The baby might be resting on your side.." She laughed. I nodded. "Yes, your baby is still in the birth canal. Which isn't bad. It's good. You'll have a fast labor." She said. I smiled. "And you should be able to know the sex in a month.." She said. I nodded.
I want a girl! But I really want another boy. Idk well see ! :)
~~
DON'T HATE.