Chapter 83

Kenleigh and Cameron arrived an hour ago. I am in the bathroom curling my hair. I had on, a pair of miss me jeans, with my mint green top with black tank top. I had on my silver toms. My stomach hurts every 45 minutes. But it eases once i place my hand over it. I surely hope this isn't pre-labor signs. "Done" I said. I went down the hall and grabbed my purse and phone. "Well meet y'all there," I told Kenleigh and Kylie. They nodded and left. Seems like every time we get into the car the girls block us out with their phones.

"Don't be scared." Austin said. "I haven't seen them since, i told them about Kylie." I said. "It's okay." He said. i shrugged. A woman and man walked towards me. "Kendra?" They asked. "Mom? Dad?" I asked. Mom smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her. "Mom, this is, Kylie, Kenleigh, Kendall, Kennedy, and Kade. Also this is Cameron, Kenleigh's Fiance, and this is Conner, Kylie's husband." I said. "Hi!" They said. "You have raised a beautiful family. And one on the way?" She asked. I nodded. "I go in, in 6 days." I said. "Wow." She said. i nodded and smiled. "Logan Claire." I said. "Gorgeous name." She said. i smiled and thanked her. "So, Kylie any plans on children?" She asked. "We've talked about it, but not until we've been married a little bit longer." She said. "When's the wedding?" She asked Kenleigh. "2 months." She said. Mom smiled.

"Thank you for meeting us to dinner." Mom said. I smiled. I placed my hand on my back as a pain hit. This one hurt bad. "Mom! Are you okay?" Kylie asked. "I think i'm in labor." I said. "How long have you had these pains?" Austin asked. "Since lunch?" I said in a questioning tone, "Babe, we have to get you to the hospital." Austin said. I nodded. "I wanna go." Mom asked. I nodded and smiled. "Let's go." She said. "When did your water break?" She asked. "3 hours ago." I said. "When?" Austin asked. "When i was in the shower. I thought it was the water from the shower." I said. Austin sighed and rushed me to the car. "Kendall Kennedy go with Kylie. Kade go with Kenleigh." Austin said. He nodded and went to Kenleigh. Austin put me into the back seat and layed it back. Mom sat back there with me. "I'm sorry i disowned you." She said. I smiled. "It's okay." I said.

"You are about 7 centimeters." The nurse said. I groaned. "Walking induces labor." She said. I had a walk this morning. I induced this. I walked back and forth in my room. They told me i didn't have to wear a hospital gown after birth. Only for the birth. I laid back into bed and screamed. "Can they not take the baby yet?" Mom asked. I shrugged. Austin held my hand. "The girls are waiting the lobby with Kade." He said. I nodded.
I cried in pain. I am never having kids again. "Okay, we're here to ask questions." The doctor said. I nodded. "Do you want your tubes tied?" He asked. "Yes, but i'm having this child naturally." I said. "Okay, so you're gonna have to make an appointment with your OBGYN, an have that done." He said. I nodded. He checked me. "You're fully dialated." He said. I smiled in happiness. My baby will be here any minute!!!