Chapter 52

5 years later: Sorry for skipping:
Kylie is 13. Kenleigh is 11 and the girls are 9. Me and Austin have no more children. "Austin?" I asked. "Yeah Babe?" He asked. "Where are you?" I asked. "Bedroom." He said. I went into the bedroom. "Why are you in here?" I asked. He shrugged. "MOM?" I heard a faint scream. "What?" I asked. "Come to the bathroom." Kylie said. I went inside. "Mom, i think i started my period." She said. I gasped. "It's not funny." She said. I hugged her and helped her. I went into my room. "What was that about?" Austin asked. "Kylie started her monthly." I laughed. "I didn't want to know that about my teenage daughter." He said. I giggled. "KENLEIGH STOP." I heard Kylie yell. "I'm telling mom." Kendall screamed. "Stop pulling my hair." Kennedy screamed. I groaned. I walked out. They all started talking at the same time. "Who wants to stay with Grandma?" I asked. "I do." Kenleigh said.

We dropped them off at Michele's. "Dinner?" Austin asked. i smiled and nodded.

WE went to a cute little diner outside of Miami. It was really cute. They had amazing food.

That night me and Austin done... nasty nasty things.. ;)
~~
The next morning i woke up and went and took a shower. Austin left me a note.
Hey babe,
i had to go to the studio.):
See ya at 12.
Love always,
Austin(:
I smiled and watched Teen Mom 2. Michele took the girls to Disney World. And i am at home.. Alone.. I need a dog. I laughed to myself. I grabbed my keys and went to town. I am buying myself a dog that stays short forever. Lol.

So i bought a dog. She is adorable!! I named her Georgia!! lol. Austin's gonna flip. Lol. Another girl in the house.
-
:) another chapter!!!