Chapter 77

~
I went into my bathroom after picking out my clothes and took a shower. After wards, i lathered my arms and stomach with lotion. I put my clothes on and then blow dried my hair. I started curling my hair. After that i was done. I looked at my self in the mirror. Making sure i looked good. I walked downstairs carefully and saw Austin waiting. "I don't look perfect. But it's okay." I said. "You look gorgeous." He said. I smiled.

"How's wedding planning going?" Austin asked. "It's going good. She asked me about the night of." I giggled. He smiled. "She'll do good on her wedding day." Austin said. we ate at a nice restraunt. "Are you getting ready for Logan to be here?" He asked. "yes. She is kicking me all the time. If i walk to much she kicks and it hurts. She's gonna be a little kicker." I said. "Yeah. Maybe she will be one of those tomboy girls who play football." He said. I nodded. "She might." I giggled. "But up until she is able to say no, she will be girly." I said. He chuckled. "Yeah i figured." he said. "let's go see a movie." He said. I nodded. We finished eating and went and bought tickets. "We have an hour." he said. i nodded. We walked around the mall, (the movies were in the mall.) I bought a few things for myself. I bought a really cute outfit for Logan. And i bought something for Kade. I bought Kendall and Kennedy phone cases. I bought Kenleigh and Cameron's wedding gift. And bought Kylie a new pair of UGGS.

I placed them in the trunk of my car and we walked back to the movies. "Are you okay walking?" Austin asked. i nodded. "It's not hurting yet." I said. He nodded.

"What movie ticket did you buy?" I asked. "Annabelle." He said. I nodded. I like scary movies. They're interesting. And this is one of them that i would like to see. "Yay." I said.

We sat down at our seats and reclined them.

"That was the best movie ever." I said. "Totally." Austin chuckled. "I wanna go to London." I said. "Why?" He asked. "To see the Annabelle doll." I said. "You're crazy," Austin said. "Totally." I said. Logan Claire started kicking my side. I smiled and rubbed it softly. "I love you." Austin said. "I love you too." I said. He held my hand that was resting ontop of my baby bump. I sure do love my life.
~