Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Sleeping in Austin's arms last night was just amazing.

What is he gonna do about Camila? Kenleigh started to cry. i got up and went to her crib. Austin came next to me. "She's an angel!" Austin said. I nodded. "What are you gonna do about Camila?" I asked. "I drop the record company. I drop her. I was only dating her for fame babe.." he said. I smiled. "Okay." I said.

That night Austin, Kenleigh, Kylie and I went to dinner.
"kendra, can i talk to you?" Austin asked. I nodded. I sensed a bit of nervousness?
Is he breaking up with me? ON A DATE?
"Kendra Lawrence. I love you with my whole heart maybe even a little more. You're the mother of my children. You're the love of my life. You've been the love of my life since i was 14! I've always hid it! But i am sitting her sounding really cheesy. But what i am trying to say is, Kendra Renee Lawrence, will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee. I was speechless. "Oh my god, yes!" I said. he smiled and put the ring on my ring finger. he lifted me up out of my chair and kissed me. Everyone in the restraunt clapped. Kylie soon joined them clapping. I laughed.

We went to Michele's. When we walked through the door everyone stared at us. "SHE SAID YES!" Austin yelled. Everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled. "I can't wait to have more grandbabies!!" Michele laughed. I smiled and laughed. "Maybe this time it will actually be a boy!" Austin said. "Dude, i have a 4 week old! I am not thinking about pregnancy for a few years.." I said laughing. He frowned. I giggled.

I can't wait to be Kendra Renee Mahone(: