Chapter 35

"I love you Kylie!" I said. She giggled. I was giving her a bath. "No i love you more." She giggled. I smiled. "Mommy loves you more than infinity and beyond!!" I said. She smiled. "More than you love daddy?" She asked. I smiled. "More than i love daddy!" I whispered. She giggled. "Don't tell daddy!" I said. She smiled and nodded. I got her out of the bath and put her pajamas on her. I brushed her shoulder length hair. "Braid it.." She said. I nodded. I braided her short hair. "Okay. Time for bed.." I said. She nodded. i took her into her bedroom and tucked her into her baby bed. "I love you mom." She said. "I love you to baby." I said. I turned her nightlight on and shut her door slightly. I walked into the living room. "hey babe." Austin said. "hey.." I said. "Kylie asleep?" he asked. I nodded. Kenleigh was asleep on a blanket on the floor.

I carried her to her bed. I went back into my bedroom. "When do you want more kids?" I asked. "Not for a while." Austin chuckled. "Austin.." I whined. "What?" he asked. "I don't want to be going to a high school or college graduation and then going to our child's, kindergarten graduation.." I said. "babe, Kylie's only 2! And Kenleighs' 6 months old!" He chuckled. I sighed. "I know but i want more children.." i said. he smiled. "don't worry!" He winked. I laughed. "How many more do you want?" I asked. "I want to stop when we have a boy.." he laughed. I smiled. "What if we don't?" I asked. "then we'll have 20 kids.." he said in a serious tone. "No." I said laughing. "Why not?" He asked. "I am not gonna be carrying 20 children," i said. He laughed. "But it makes your boobs look hot." Austin said. I gasped and covered my chest. "Pervert!" I said laughing. he smiled. "Let's go out of town this weekend!" Austin said. "To where?" I asked. "Clearwater.. Florida! And we can go to the beach! And then go meet Winter the Dolphin from Dolphin tale.." Austin said. "OMG, Yea!" I said. "I knew you would like it!" He said. I smiled. "i love you Austin Carter Mahone!" I said smiling. "I love you too Kendra Grace Mahone!" He winked. I smiled and kissed him slowly.