Chapter 87

One thing i miss about being pregnant, not having periods. I woke up this morning with a surprise from it. I took a shower and changed into shorts and a sports bra. I pulled my hair onto the top of my head and put a headband in it. I put my tennis shoes on and walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Austin was holding Logan. Kade was eating cereal. The twins, were off preparing for college. "Austin. Watch the kids. I am going to burn off all this fat." I said. "You're not fat and okay." He said. The twins leave for college tomorrow. Which means, dinner party tonight. I'm really gonna miss them. Kendall is going 675 miles away, to Florida State. Kennedy is going like 1,234 miles to NYC. Kenleigh and Cameron are back. They're renting a house 20 minutes away from ours. Kylie and Connor live 10 minutes away. I went into the home gym, and jogged 5 miles on the treadmill. I listened to Pandora. So i wasn't all that bored. I done 50 sit ups and 20 girl push ups. I felt like i was done. I went upstairs and took another shower and changed into a pair of jeans, a nice shirt, with my toms. I straightened my hair and applied light makeup.

"Hey mama bear." Austin cooed. I smiled and took Logan. "I'm taking the girls to lunch and then to get their dresses for tonight." I said. He nodded. "I'll take Logan." I said. He nodded. "I'll take Kade to the mall and buy him some games." He said. "No. He doesn't need anymore. Buy him some clothes and take him to the amusement park." I said. He nodded and took Kade to get dressed. I got Logan dressed. The twins came into the house. "You ready?" Kennedy asked. "Yeah." I said. I grabbed my purse and my phone. I put Logan's carrier into my SUV. "Shot gun." Kennedy called. Kendall nodded and got into the back seat. "Okay, so y'all ready to leave me?" I asked. "Never." Kendall said. I giggled. "Mom. You're not gonna cry tomorrow are you?" Kendall asked. "Of course not." I said. "Sure." Kennedy said. I chuckled.

I treated them to Olive Garden for lunch. Afterwards, we went to the mall to pick up their dresses. "I have a hair appointment." Kendall said. I nodded. "I need mine done" Kennedy said. "Let's go. I got always go for some highlights." I said. They nodded. I got my hair cut a few inches, colored and highlighted. "You look so pretty." Kennedy said. I smiled. "Thank you. You're gorgeous!" I said. Just thinking, this time tomorrow my babies won't live with me anymore..