Chapter 26

About 2:45 Kenleigh woke me up screaming. I sighed and climbed out of my bed. I went to her crib sitting it my room. She was crying so hard her face was nearly purple. I picked her up and checked her butt. She wasn't wet. She must be hungry. I fixed her a bottle and fed her and laid her back down once she was asleep.

She didn't wake me up the rest of the night. Kylie wobbled into my room. "ma ma ma.." She cooed. I smiled and picked her up. Kenleigh was wide awake. "Mommy's baby!" I said. Kenleigh giggled. Kylie wiggled down and went into her bedroom.

I picked Kenleigh up. The door bell rung. I went down the hall. Michele and Austin was there. I thought i told him not to come to my house? "Uh hey!" I said smiling. I let them in. "Nice place." Austin said. "It's not much. Not like your house. But it's big enough!" I said. He nodded.

"Would y'all like to stay for dinner?" I asked. "No i can't. But Austin can if you don't care..." Michele said. "I don't care." I said. She nodded. "Bye Austin.." She said. He waved. "So. How's tour?" I asked. "What tour?" Austin asked. "The tour you were suppose to be on for 2 years.." I said. "Oh that tour.. I quit." He said. "You did what?" I asked. "I quit working for Republic records." He said. "Why?" I asked growing mad. "Because, i have better options.. And plus, i don't want to work for him if he doesn't allow me to see the love of my life. And to see my kids." HE said. "The love of your life?" I asked. "Kendra, i love you. And i miss you so much.." he said. I looked at him shocked. "Austin.." I said. "Listen.. I love you. So much! Please move back in with me!" He begged. "Austin... I love you too.." I said. "You do?" He asked. "How could i not?" I asked. He shrugged. "It's impossible." he said. I smiled. He pulled me by my waist towards him. "You know what i've missed?" He asked. "What?" I asked. He whispered into my ear, "you naked.." he winked. I pulled away and gasped 'smacking' him on the chest. I laughed. Kylie ran to me. "Don't hit.." She warned. I laughed. "Yeah don't hit...only at night.." He whispered the last part. I laughed and winked. Well this is gonna be a fun night!