Chapter 23

Kendra's POV:

I was holding onto my baby girl 2 days after birth. "You're free to go.." Michele smiled. I smiled widely and got changed. I changed Kylie into a onsie with the letter K on it. I put her a tutu on her. I put a bow on her head and put socks on her feet. I placed a sleeping Kenleigh into her carseat carefully.

Once we got home and i gave Kylie a bath. Austin texted me.

From: Austin

Can we skype? So i can see Kylie and Kenleigh?

I thought for a moment.

To: Austin

Sure....

He skyped me on my laptop. Kylie was in front of the camera after her bath. I was brushing her hair out. "Hey baby girl!" Austin said. "hi daddy." She said. Kylie now had longish brown hair. To her shoulders. She may only be a year and a half but she could talk your head off. She is a smart one.. (:

"Goodnight Kylie.." Austin said blowing her a kiss. "night." She said then ran off to bed. "Can i see Kenleigh?" Austin asked. "Sure.." I said. I went over to Kenleighs' bassinet sitting next to my bed. i took her into my arms and showed her to Austin. "She's gorgeous.." He whispered. "Well, you did say you don't have kids.." I said. "Sorry it was a mistake!!" he said. Kylie started crying. "I gotta go." I said. I shut my laptop and placed Kenleigh back into her bassinet. I went into Kylie's room and she was laying on her bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I miss daddy.." She said. I frowned and hugged her tightly. "It's okay.." I said. She sniffled. "Wanna sleep in mommys bed?" I asked. She nodded and rubbed her right eye. I carried her into my bedroom and laid her on my bed turning on the tv. Slightly turning the volume down. She was watching Dog with a blog on tv while i scrolled through twitter. I saw a tweet that Michele RT.

"@AustinMahone: Heading home tomorrow! #Miami!"

I frowned knowing he's gonna want to see Kenleigh and Kylie. This is going to be a very hard time..