Chapter 41

Today is my four month check up. And i find out the gender. I'm really worried about Austin. He is being super distant with me lately. When i was pregnant with Kenleigh he always wanted to sing to her, or rub my belly. Know he nods and goes to his phone.. He's different.

"Austin, i have my doctor's appointment..." I said. "K." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Watch the girls." I said. "Fine." he said. I nodded and went to the car.

"Hello Kendra! Where's that husband of yours?" The doctor asked. "Um, at home. Watching the girls." I said. She nodded.

"okay, here's your photo! Congrats! Another girl! Actually you're lucky! Two girls!" She said. I smiled and thanked her. Twins. HA! I went home. "Hey." I said. "Hi." Austin said. "Where's the girls?" I asked. "Um, Kenleighs' room." He said plainly. I went upstairs. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Nothing.." Kylie said. "What did y'all do while i was gone?" I asked. "We played with daddy's friend!" She cooed. IS Alex in town? "What's there name?" I asked. "Taywor." She said. What? Taylor? instead of harming the baby i went to my bedroom and started thinking about things. Mostly the baby. I'm gonna carry on the K letters. Kendall Grace, and Kennedy Hope.

A few months later:
I am not 8 months pregnant. "Come on Kylie." i said. "Coming mom." She said. I laughed. She acts so grown up. I dropped her off at daycare and then dropped Kenleigh off at the babysitters. I have been planning this for months. I'm gonna bust him on this stupid crap.
I texted Austin.
To: Austin
Hey, I'm going to go a spa thing your mom gave me. She is picking up the girls and keeping them tonight.
I won't be home till late. Order pizza. The girls are staying with Michele.
~Kendra.
Austin's POV:
"Okay, see you then baby.. bye." I hung up with Taylor. Yes, i am hooking up with her. Got a problem? didn't think so. I love her. She's been the one since i've met her. She's beautiful! Kendra? I love her too.. But theres just that something about Tay!
Kendra's POV:
I left my purse sitting on my chair in my bedroom on purpose. Hopefully he won't see it. I parked the car. Just like i thought. There was an unfamiliar car sitting in my driveway.
I unlocked the door quietly and shut it behind me. I instantly smelled cheap purfume and loud moaning. My heart sunk into my stomach. I went upstairs. I quietly went to the door. "Austinnnnn." I heard someone yell. I wanted to cry. I opened the door. "Austin..?" I asked my voice cracking. "Kendra, what are you doing here?" He asked covering himself up. "I forgot my purse.. With my wallet.." I said. I picked it up. "Ken-" He started. "Save it. Austin, um. Finish with your slut and then maybe when you actually give a damn about our marriage, we'll talk.." I said. "Don't call her a slut!" He said. "So now you're taking up for her? I am your wife! I am carrying your twins!" I said. "You think you're actually gonna have them? Or are you gonna screw up and kill them again?" He asked. Tears were everywhere now. "I will be back. And it won't to kiss ass with you. It will to make sure you sign fucking divorce papers.." I said. I walked down the stairs. I fell to my knees with a sharp pain in my lower stomach. Water was everywhere. My water broke.. I'm about to go into labor!! "Austin!" I yelled. "What?" he asked coming to the top of the stairs. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. "How may i help you?" They asked. "I'm in labor!" I said.

They lifted me onto the stretcher. "My daughters! They're at daycare! And at the baby sitters!" I said. "You can contact anyone once we get you to the hospital." The man said. I nodded. I'm going to have 2 babies today.. Kendall and Kennedy! I can't wait to meet them.