Chapter 72

can't keep this a secret for too long. I just can't. I have to tell someone. I think im gonna tell Kylie. Since she's my baby girl. I dialed her number. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey." I said. "Hi mom!" She said. I smiled. "So I have to tell you something" I said. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Um remember when i told you that your dad raped me back 2 months ago?" I asked. "yeah." she said. "I found out last week that i am 2 months pregnant. Kylie, what am i suppose to do? I'm in the middle of getting a divorce!" I cried. "Mom, it's okay. You can get through this." Kylie said. "But, i'm getting a divorce. This isn't healthy." I said. "Mom, it's okay. Look i'm gonna come over and we're gonna talk about this okay?" She asked. "Okay." I said. I sat down and waited.

She called me about 5 minutes later and said she was called into work. But Michele called and said, "Hi, i'm having a small party for Lisa. So come on! It's in like 10 minutes." She said. "Okay." I said laughing. I went to the store and got a Channing Tatum poster and some of her favorite wine. It was last minute. I put them into a bag and went to Michele's. Austin was there. Great. "Come get a drink." Lisa smiled. "I'm okay with juice." I said. "Why?" Michele asked. "No reason, just not wanting beer." I said. She nodded. Austin kept looking at me. Damn why did i wear a tight fitted shirt?!

"Can i talk to you?" Austin asked. "Um Sure." I said. We walked outside. "what?" I asked. "Why are not drinking?" He asked. "Because i didn't want anything like that to drink." I said. "Whatever, you never pass up beer or wine." He said. I shrugged. "And have you gained weight?" He asked. "Uh thats rude." I said. "Just saying." He said. I shrugged. "Are you pregnant?" He asked. I looked at my feet. "2 months." I said and then walked off. I am not having this conversation with my soon to be ex husband..
-
She's like a baby machine!