Chapter 32

I reached Austin in a daze. I was so excited yet, nervous..
I pretty much ignored the preacher and set my eyes on Austin's. "The couple has chosen to recite vows.." The preacher finally said. And of course, i get to go first.
"Austin, I loved you since middle school! And when i heard about you leaving for Miami, i thought i would die. But when you came back and admitted your feelings for me i felt overjoyed!! But when you asked me to be your girlfriend? I felt like doing 500 cartwheels!!" I said, the crowd laughed. Austin chuckled. "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite!! I love you forever and always!" I said. He smiled. "Kendra, we've been through tough times throughout our relationship. And i've loved you through it all. My heart is perfect because you're inside..And i've managed to save a little space for our girls.." He winked and smiled. i smiled widely. "But Kendra, no matter where life takes us. Nothing will break us apart. I know it's true, cause i just wanna be with you.." Austin said quoting lyrics from High School Musical<3. He made my day.

"By the power invested in me! I now announce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride!" The preacher said. Austin cupped my face and kissed me with full passion!! With love!!

~
Everyone waved at us as we got into the car for our Honeymoon! We're in Africa!!
"Welcome to Africa!!" The man said. We smiled. "Honeymoon suit!" Austin said. The man smiled and handed us a key. we reached the room. It was amazing.. It had a balcony. With a couch and chair with a HUGE tv. behind it was a big bed. The breeze blew through the windows. I love it here!! "So we have a baby on the way.." Austin said. I nodded. "You find out the sex at 15 weeks correct?" He asked. I nodded. "Only 3 more weeks!" Austin smiled. i smiled back. "I want a boy.." He said. I smiled. "What do you want to name him if its a boy?" I asked. "Carter Drew.." He said. I nodded. "I want to name it if it's a girl, Logan Claire!" I said. "Adorable!" He said pecking my lips. "I know.." I said smiling. He smiled widely. We laid on the bed. "Sweet dreams beautiful!" Austin whispered. "Goodnight babe!" I said. I cuddled up to his chest and fell into a deep sleep.