Chapter 66

It's been about 3 months since the accident with the school. Kenleigh went back and finished her senior year. Things have went downhill. Kylie and Connor lost their baby due to stress. Kenleigh is moving to La for college an Kennedy and Kendall is starting the dating process. They're seniors this year. And then I have sweet baby Kade. He is only in the first grade. He's the sweetest. I have 5 kids and I'm 35. Haha! Kylie and Connor were devastated when they lost the baby. And the top of the cake me and Austin are fighting. Super bad fighting.

"stop fucking yelling at me" Austin slurred. This is the 4th night he came home drunk. "Shut the fuck up. You're gonna wake Kade and the girls up," I scolded. He rolled his eyes. I groaned and went upstairs. Austin locked the door and pushed me on the bed. "Stop." I said. "No. You're gonna listen to me bitch," he said. He started hurting my wrists.

I was raped. I was raped by my husband. I don't think I will forget what happened. I was sitting that the kitchen table. "Oh babe, I got a headache," he groaned. I shrugged. My legs felt weak and my stomach hurt. "What's your deal?" He asked. "You," I said. "How me?" He asked. "You fucking raped me," I screamed. He closed his eyes tightly. "Stop fucking yelling." He said. I shrugged. I honestly don't care anymore.

Its been 2 weeks since I talked to Austin. He ignores me. The twins are away on a trip with their friends. Kade is at Michele's. I heard the door close. "Austin come here," I said. "What," he groaned. I rolled my eyes. He is getting on my nerves -.- "I don't got all damn day." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Before I say this, I am saying this with confidence. And braveness. " I said. "Get to the fucking point," he said. "I want a divorce. " I said handing him the signed papers. I told you. I don't care anymore.
•••
dont hate me:)