Chapter 4

Today me Kylie, and Austin are leaving for Miami.. Austin stayed the night and slept in the guest room. IT was 5:03, and i had to wake Kylie up. She was in a mood. I gave her a bath and changed her into her outfit. Austin was up and ready by know. "Watch her." I said. He nodded. I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower and then got out and changed into my outfit... I went downstairs with mine and Kylie's stuff. "Okay let's go.." I said. Austin smiled. "What?" I asked. "I have a beautiful best friend!!" He winked. I blushed majorly.

"Does Michele know that i came back with you?" I asked. "Nope.." he said. I smiled.

"Mom.." Austin said. We walked through the doors of their condo. "Honey!!!!" michele cooed. She saw me and squealed. "KENDRA!!!!!" She said hugging me. "Did you tell him?" She whispered. I nodded. She smiled. Austin was carrying Kylie. "KYLIE!!!" Michele squealed. Kylie giggled. Michele took her into her arms. "I am grandma!!" She said making Kylie laugh. "I'll take these to my room." Austin said pointing towards our bags. i nodded.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" Michele asked. "Lets go to 'the place'.." Austin smiled at her. Michele smiled knowing what place it is.. "Okay... So. we're leaving in the morning. Kendra you can unpack yours and Kylie's things into the guest room and then pack a suit of clothes for a weekend! WITH A BATHING SUIT!" She said. I nodded and went to unpack our things. Kylie crawled into the room. I smiled and picked her up. "You like grandma?" I asked. She giggled. She sure does giggle a lot.. That's another thing she gets from me..!