Chapter 14

The next day i went to pick up Kylie. "Hey Michele!" I said. "Hey!" She said smiling. "How was she?" I asked. "An angel!" She said. I smiled. "She was a good girl huh? I bought you something!" I said. She giggled. I smiled. "Well, how about lunch?" I asked. "Sure!" Michele said. "My treat!" I said. "No i cannot let you do that." She smiled. "Please.." I said. She smiled. "Fine." She said.

We went to lunch. "Austin? He used to do that?" I asked laughing. She nodded. "He would sit in his room with a random hat on singing!" She said. I smiled. "He's so cute!" I said. She smiled. "She reminds me so much of his father.." She said tearing up.. "Awe, it's okay." I said. "Austin is growing up so fast." She said. I nodded. "I understand.." I said. She hugged me tightly.

"So, Austin is having a concert in Brooklyn New York next week. I have tickets. Wanna go?" Michele asked me. I gasped. "Of course!" I said. She smiled.

The next week:
We didn't tell Austin about us going to the concert.

"I'm so nervous!" I said. "I would be too." Michele laughed. i smiled. Kylie was in her stroller. "MAMA MAHONE!!!!" I heard girls yell. "RUN!" Michele yelled. We ran. It was hard because i have Kylie in a stroller. We made in inside and Kylie looked scared. "Okay. So we have to go to the meet and greet and get in line and surprise him.." Michele said. I smiled. We got in line. It was an outside meet and greet. I had my sunglasses on. And Kylie was now on my hip with her little sunglasses on. We got closer in line. Austin looked happy. "Babe, the management needs you when you're done!" A blonde girl came in. "Thanks baby.." He said smiling. She blushed and pecked his lips. All the mahomies awed. Except for me. Michele looked normal?. "I'm so sorry.." She said. I handed her Kylie and ran out the door.
Austin's POV
My management is making me date Molly. The blonde. I don't like her. I like Kendra!! I miss her tons. "Hey son." I heard. I turned around and saw mom holding Kylie.. "Mom!" I said hugging her tightly. I took Kylie from her arms. "Is Kendra with you?" I asked. "Yes, but she didn't feel well so she left.." She said. Obviously lying. "Mom, seriously." I said. "She saw you kiss Molly. " Mom said. "Oh god.." I said. She nodded. I took Kylie back stage. "Rocco this is my daughter.. Kylie!" I said. "Awe she is adorable. She looks like you." Rocco said. I smiled.

After the show i went with mom back to her's and Kendra's hotel hoping to get a chance to explain.
Kendra's POV:
When i got back to the hotel, i changed into my sweat pants and my tank top. I heard the key slide into the door. Michele walked into my room and handed me Kylie. "Austin's here.." She said. My heart fluttered at Austin's name.
"Why?" I asked. "He wants to see you." She said. I groaned. "He has a perfect explaination.." She said. I nodded. "Send him in." I said. She nodded.

"Kendra, let me explain." Austin said. "Okay.." I said. "So, i did kiss her.. I did call her baby.. Because. My management wanted my career to get bigger. So they made me date her. Molly. She is a model. We only date for the fame, and the mahomies. It's nothing between us.. I swear. I had to do that because my mahomies were with me," He said. I felt really stupid. "Oh... I feel stupid.. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. " I didn't want to hurt you." He said. I smiled. "It's okay." I said. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I played with Kylie. "Si-s-si-s.." Kylie said. "What kylie?" I asked. "Si-s-s-y.." She said. I figured it out. "Sissy?" I asked. She nodded quickly. "She wants a sister." Austin winked. I laughed. "Haha. Not again until i am married." I said. Austin smiled. I laughed. "How much longer do you have on tour?" I asked. "7 months." He groaned. I laughed. "haha." I said. Kylie fell asleep. Her head was on my lap. Her body was laying on Austin's lap. Austin picked her up and layed her on the pallet i made for her to sleep on. Austin and I fell asleep instantly.