Chapter 68

Did you know it takes more muscel to frown than it does to smile? Kenleigh told me that before she left for College.

"Kennedy, Kendall?" I asked. "What?" They asked. "What do you want for your birthday?" I asked. "Iphone 6." Kennedy said. I nodded. "Mac Book." Kendall said. "You already have one." I said. "Yeah but they came out with the new one like a year ago, and i don't have a job." She said. I nodded.

Today, the girls and Kade is staying the night with Austin. Yeah, i moved out of his house. Which surprised him, because he thought i was joking with the divorce thing. I'm not. I'm tired of having to go through bull crap because of his mistakes. If he loves me he will regret his past.

"Kade! You cannot leave this house with your hair like that!" I yelled. He was running from me. His hair looked awful. "But i don't care." He groaned. Would you have thought this kid is 3? Yea he is the most sassiest out of the girls. He has Austin's curly hair so of course it would be majorly hard to get fixed. And the girls have my straight hair so they've got it easy. "Kade Carter!" I yelled. He stopped. "Come here and let me brush your hair." I scolded. He nodded, and evenually let me brush his hair.

"Kade! Kennedy! Kendall! Dad's here." I yelled. Kade ran down the steps with his back pack . "Dad!" He yelled. Austin picked him up. "Hey bud." he said. "Dad?" He asked. "What?" Austin asked. "let's go to the park." Kade gasped. Austin chuckled. "Hey Dad." Kennedy said. Austin smiled and hugged her. "Hey daddy." Kendall said. He hugged her also.

"Bye!" I yelled to them. They waved. SO i guess i have the house to my self tonight. My hot date tonight is, wine, netflix, and reruns of Say Yes To The Dress.
~