Chapter 42

My gut tells me Austin was drunk and high.. He probably was..

"Kendra!" Michele cooed. I smiled sorta. "I don't want Austin near my kids. No offense.." I said. "Why?" She asked. I told her everything. She was mad. "Oh honey, i will be straightening his tail out." She said. I laughed. A contraction hit. "OW." I yelled. "It's okay." She soothed. I smiled and nodded.

The nurse came in and checked everything. She gave me the shot in my back causing me to go numb. Which hurt like hell. "Michele go with me!" I begged. Considering she was the only one here. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna say push. you're gonna hold your breathe and push while i count to ten. When i reach ten, you breathe out." She said. I nodded. "And PUSH." She said. I pushed long and hard. It took forever.

"Baby number one, is a girl!" She said. I smiled. "Let's go through this again." She said. I nodded.

"Baby number two is a girl!" She said. I smiled again. "What's their names?" Michele asked me. "Kendall and Kennedy." I said. "So, you have 4 daughters, Kylie, Kenleigh, Kendall and Kennedy! I like it!" She said. I smiled. She smiled. "Do you want me to call Austin?" She asked. "No." I said. She nodded.

Once i was put into my own room Aunt Lisa brought Kylie and Kenleigh to see me. "Mommy!" Kylie cooed. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Where's sissy and sissy?" She asked. I giggled. "They will be in here shortly." I said. She smiled. "Here's your babies! And they're not identical. We can tell. Baby number one has blonde hair. And baby number two has brown hair." She said. I smiled. "Blonde baby, is Kendall. Kennedy is the brown haired baby," I smiled. She handed me Kendall. She handed Michele, Kennedy.
"She's beautiful!" Michele said. I nodded. "They're both beautiful." I said. She smiled. "Michele, where am i going to go? I'm not going home." I said. "How about Lisa watches the kids while me and you go back to your place and get the girls' things, and then your things and you buy you an apartment." She said. "What about my marriage?" I asked. "Scare him with Divorce papers." She said. I nodded. It's not gonna be fun. But it'll knock some sense into him.

~~
do you think Austin will care??

The One Night StandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara