Chapter 63

"Kenleigh came up to me today while i was making dinner." I told Austin while we were laying in bed. "What did she say?" He asked. "She asked me, if we would be mad at her if she skipped tomorrow's dinner and go to the movies with her boyfriend, Devin." I said. "She has a boyfriend?" He asked. i nodded. "I guess." I said. He chuckled. "What did you say?" He asked playing with my hair. "I told her of course not." I said. He smiled. "I am happy that you're happy." He said. I smiled. "Want some ice cream?" I asked. "Sure." He said. We went downstairs and fixed two bowls of ice cream. Austin pressed his chest against my back. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said. "Not possible." He said. "Very possible." I said. I turned around and he smiled. "What?" I giggled. "nothing.. You're just breath taking." He whispered. I giggled and grabbed the ice cream.

Today we're having a dinner party with Connors parents and Michele. "So what made you want to have 6 kids?" Connor's mom Ashley asked. "Well, i was born into a big family. And it was a family thing. If God allowed me to have more kids i would." I said. "That's nice." She said. i nodded. "I've only ever wanted one kid." She said. I nodded. "Kylie was a blessing. So was Kenleigh, Kennedy, Kendall and Kade." I said. "Why the K's?" Connor's dad Brice asked. "Well, mine name is Kendra. And my mom's name was Katherine. And my grandmas name was Kathy." I said. "Awe that's cute." Ashley said. "What names do you have picked out Kylie?" Michele asked. "Well. Me and Connor have been talking and we have decided if it's a girl, Kayleigh Michele, and if it's a boy, Keegan Allen." She said. "Cute!" I said. "Yes, adorable! I love how you're keeping the K's going on." Ashley said. "Of course. i love the names that start with K's," She said. "Do you have a genetic that can cause you to have twins?" Ashley asked. "Yes i do. But i don't know if it's twins. I'm not far enough into my pregnancy. But my mom had twins. And my mom's mom had twins but they passed, and my grandma has a twin sister." She said. She nodded. "Interesting. I would love to have twice as many babies!" She cooed. I smiled. "They're a blessing!" I said. "Yes indeed." She said. I smiled.

That night i took a shower and laid down. Kenleigh came into my room. "I'm back." She said. "How was it?" I asked. "Fine!" She said smiling. I smiled. "Goodnight Ken!" I said. "Goodnight mom. Love you." She said. Austin came into the room from the bathroom. "She have fun?" He asked. i nodded. He smiled and layed down. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said.