Chapter 55

"Come on.. One more push!!!" The doctor commanded. Austin held my hand. I heard the sharp cries of my new baby. "it's a boy!" He said. "A BOY!" I cheered. "I have a son!" Austin cooed. I smiled. It quickly faded. Before everything went black.

Austins POV:
"What's happening?" I asked. "Sir please leave. Your wife is having a seizure." The nurse said. They rolled my son to the nursery. I went with them. "What's his name?" The nurse asked. "Kade Carter Mahone." I said. "Cute!" She said. I smiled. She cleaned up my son and handed him to me. "He's perfect." I said. He started crying and the nurse took him. I went out to the waiting room. Mom was sitting there holding Kennedy in her arms. "Mom." I said. Her eyes shot open. "How is she?" She asked. "She went into shock after birth and had a siezure. But I have a son." I said. She smiled widely. The girls woke up and we went to the nursery. "Girls this is your brother Kade Carter." I said. "He's adorable!" Kenleigh said. I smiled. Kylie stared at him. "He's tiny." Kylie whispered. I nodded. "We're mom?" She asked. "Mom is being looked after." I said. She nodded.

"Kendra Mahone?" The doctor asked. I ran up to her. The girls were asleep and mom walked with me. "Yes?" I asked. "Your wife? Is suffering with siezures. They will probably be a life time thing. She's had a few before. They were small. It wasn't even a seizure. We did get the seizure under control! But it did take effort. And so she slipped into a mild coma. There's an 80% chance she will wake up.." The doctor said. "Okay. Can we see her?" I asked. "Not at the moment." He said. I sighed and turned around. "You lied to me!" Kylie said. "No I didn't?! Kylie what's wrong?" I asked. "You say mom was okay. You liar! Mom had a seizure!!" She said. "Kylie calm down." I said. "Don't tell me to calm down." She said in tears. My 14 year old daughter defiantly has her moms personality.

"You can see her." The doctor said. We all walked in her room. She was asleep. "Pull through baby! Pull through!!!" I begged.