Chapter 69

-- Sorry to say, but this story is about to come to an end-- maybe they're will be a sequel?!
~
I was sitting in the living room drinking my cup of coffee. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it. "SARAH!" I squealed. I couldn't be more happier to see her! Her and Alex got a divorce and she moved to London to pursue her dream back 5 years ago. OMG! I hugged her tightly. "How are you? Michele told me about the divorce." She frowned but in her eyes showed.. happiness?! Woah? "Um yeah. You're talking to Michele?" I asked. She nodded.

After she left, i called AC because i haven't talked to my favorite in a while. "hello?" He answered. "Why did you and Sarah get a divorce?" I asked. "Um, because um we d-didn't work out." He said. "You're lying." I said coldly. "Yeah but i don't want anyone to get hurt." He said. "Spill." I said. "Austin and Sarah were together a few times a few years ago. And she had an abortion with him." Alex said. "No." I said. "I'm sorry, Austin begged me not to say. Because y'all were so happy about Kade! And i didn't want to upset you or him." He said. I groaned. "It doesn't matter anymore, we're getting a divorce." I said. "I'm sorry. That's why i haven't been around lately." He groaned. I scoffed. "That don't mean jack crap. You're my best friend and i want to see you no matter what." I said lauging. He chuckled. "Hey i gotta go my girlfriends here." He said. "Um Girlfriend? How come you weren't going to say anything?" I asked. "I don't know! But hey, are you still living with Austin?" He asked. "No." I said. "Okay, well maybe me and Laila can make a trip to see y'all!" He said. "Yay! Just call ahead of time so kylie and connor and Kenleigh can come into town." I said. "Deal," He said. "Bye!" I said. "Bye." he repeated.
~~