Chapter 48

LUCKY FOR Y'ALL I'MMA UPDATE AGAIN! 
~~
It's been 2 weeks since Kendra woke up. She decided to go home with me and the girls. "Do we have any wedding videos?" She asked. I handed her a stack of them. They were labeled. 'Wedding' 'Hawaii' 'proposal' . She grabbed the wedding one. I watched her in awe as she watched ourselves say our vows. Tears trickled down her cheeks. "I remember." She said. "What?" I asked. "I remember! Austin I love you!" She said. I smiled. "I have a question though" I said. "What?" she asked. "Who is Jason?" I asked. "An ex. Me and him were dating while you were gone. And while i was pregnant with Kylie. We were engaged. Until i found him in bed with my best friend, and then he beat me. I almost lost her." She said. I smiled. 
Kendra's POV:
I am so happy i remember. "Come on lets go on a date." Austin said. I smiled and nodded. I took a long shower and changed into my (A/N i am getting destracted so bad!) outfit.  

Me and Austin were walking down the beach.
"So, i have a question." he said. "What's your question?" I asked. "Um turn around." He said. I laughed. I turned around. Kylie was standing there with the other girls. Kylie handed me a note. I opened it slowly.  It read, 'Will you remarry me?' I smiled and turned to face Austin. "So will you?" He asked. I smiled. "Of course!" I said. He smiled and picked me up spinning me around. This has to be one of the best days of my life. "I'm so in love with you Kendra, it's not even funny." He said. I smiled. "I am so in love with you Austin, it's not even funny." I said. He smiled and kissed me on the lips.