Chapter 43

Once i was able to leave, Michele took Kylie, Kenleigh, Kendall, and Kennedy to Lisa's. Michele took me to Austins.
I walked into the house. Limping because of the pain. "Kendra?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You're.. You're not pregnant?" he asked. "No shit shirlock. I gave birth to them. Remember? When i came home? You were fucking a whore." I said. He sighed and frowned. "Where are the girls?" He asked kinda broken hearted. Did i care? HELL NO. "Um, that's none of your concern. Get out of my way so me and the movers can get mine and my daughters, things..." I said. "You can't do that." He said. "i am.. Watch me. I know after I leave you're gonna call some type of a hoe and you're gonna have sex with her.." I said. There was a knock at the door. Austin went to the door. "You've been served." The man said then walked away. Austin took the paper. "You're divorcing me? And you want full custody of my kids?" He asked. "Yup.. And i will.." I said. The movers started moving everything into the truck. "You cannot do this. Mom don't let her!" He begged. "Austin, you've cheated on her. Broke your marriage! She can do whatever she wants." Michele said sternly.

The first night I stayed with Michele. Austin blew up my phone so i just simply turned my phone off. I have 4 girls to take care of. I cannot let him distract me.

"Honey, hows the girls?" Michele asked. "They're asleep. And Kenleigh is amazed by them. And Kylie doesn't seem to care." I said. She smiled. "Tomorrow i have to drop off Kylie at daycare. So me you and the girls, are gonna go house hunting. You okay with that?" I asked. "Most definatly." She smiled. I smiled. "goodnight hun." She said. "Night Michele!" I said. I fell asleep. Soon to be woken up by my newborn daughters.