Chapter 2

I changed Kylie into a pink tutu with the matching onsie. The white onsie has the letter K on it. She was wearing the matching bow and socks. I grabbed her diaper bag and took it downstairs. "Robert and Zach. Watch my child. Don't break her.." I said. They laughed. I went into my room and changed into a pair of capris. I put on my black Chacos, my Paris shirt. I straightened my hair quickly and grabbed my keys & phone. I put Kylie into her car seat and left with me in the passenger seat, Robert driving and Zach watching my child. Dear lord please watch my child! Lol! Austin and Alex can sit in the back seat. This is Roberts 3 row seat btw. We got half way there and my child was screaming her lungs out. I made her a bottle with apple juice in it. "Zach give it to her and she will hold it.." I said. He nodded. I laughed. She stopped crying..

We finally made it. I took Kylie out of her car seat and gave Robert her diaper bag. I made Zach carry Kylie cause she was asleep. The airport noise woke her up. She started crying. I gave her a passie. She giggled and spit it out. I picked it up. "Kylie JoAnne. Stop spitting it out or i will not give it back." I said. She pouted. I rolled my eyes and took her into my arms. "ROB!!" I heard from a distant. I turned around and saw Austin and Alex walking up. "Hey AC!" Robert said. They all bro hugged. "Let's go to Panera.." Robert suggested. I nodded. "Hey Kenny!!" Alex said hugging me. "Hey Ac.." I said smiling. "Wow, you have a child??????" He asked. Welp this is awkward.. "Um, yeah.." I said. "Robert done got her knocked up?" Alex asked. "Shut the fu- freckles up..." Robert said. I laughed. "Robert didn't cause this but lets go.." I said. They laughed. Austin hasn't said anything to me.