Chapter 12

Today is my baby girl's 1st birthday.. I'm crying. Literally. Before i know it she will be a mom, and be married, and be happy! Just like me except the married part.

She was eating a cupcake. We showered her with gifts. Sarah bought her a tutu. Alex bought her a black shirt that says, 'Uncle Alex's Bae!' I laughed. Robert got her a pair of black sunglasses that look like mini raybans. Zach got her a gold necklace.. Not surprising. Michele got her tons of clothes, hairbows. I got her clothes, and a build a bear. Austin got her a damn mini range rover.. HAHA!! And the funny part is, it's wrapped in the same thing as Austin's range.. AH!

Tonight is our last night in Hawaii. Michele is watching Kylie while me and Austin are on a date. "So, Kendra. Have you had a nice time?" Austin asked. "The best.." I said. he smiled. "So, I have to tell you something.." He said. i started to get worried. "Okay.." I said. "Um, when we get back to Miami, i have to leave.." He said. "Where are you going?" I asked. "On tour.. For 1 year.." He said. I nodded. "That's great! It's only a year!!" I said. "Yea! I don't get to take anyone. When they told me about 2 weeks ago, i immediatly asked if i could take you and Ky.. but they said no.." Austin frowned. "Even if i was aloud to go. I wouldn't.." I laughed. "Why?" He asked. "I have a 1 year old baby! I can't travel.." I laughed. He smiled. "Thanks for not being mad.." Austin said. "Why would i be mad?" I asked. "I don't know.." he said. I laughed. "Look, i will support you 110% with anything you plan on doing in your career!! I was scared that you were going to break up with me!" I laughed. "Never!!" He said. I laughed. "When do you leave?" I asked. "A week after we get back to Miami!" He frowned. But i knew inside he was so excited! "Where you going?" I asked. "Paris, Italy, US, Every where!" he laughed. "Bring me back something from Paris.." I said holding out my pinkie. He held his out and we twisted pinkies. "I promise!" He said. I laughed. I love this boy!