Chapter 44

1 year later:
Yup, it's been a year. Kylie has started kindergarten. Kenleigh has started pre-k, and the girls are 1. I haven't seen Austin in a year. We're still married. How fun? He refuses to sign the dang papers. How stubborn? well he hasn't seen the girls in a year either. I am not keeping him from seeing his own daughters. He hasn't even met the twins. Which is pretty selfish. About 3 months after the girls were born i moved out of Michele's house and i moved back to Texas. But instead of San Antonio. I moved to Dallas. Life is great i guess.

"Kylie Grace!" I said. "What mom?" She asked walking down the hall. She was so cute! She still had blue eyes with brown hair. "We have to go.. Rush hour begins in like 30 minutes. I suggest if you want to get to school on time then you need to come on." I said. "Fine." She said. She grabbed her shoes and her backpack and headed to the door. I put Kendall and Kennedy in their carseats in the car. Kenleigh got into the back seat. "Mom?" She asked. "what?" I asked. "Wheres daddy?" Kenleigh asked. "Um, i don't know. But remember. After school today is spring break. So we're going to grandmas'." I said. "YAY!" Kylie squealed. I laughed.

I dropped both girls off before rush hour.
Once i got home i had to do every chore in the house. Then i had to pack the girls' stuff. I am picking them up from school at 2.
~
I picked them up and then we headed towards San Antonio. Michele was staying with Aunt Lisa for a week. So we're going down there. "I miss daddy." Kylie cried. "It's okay." I said. I had a three row seated car and i had 4 girls in the back of it. Lol. Kendall and Kennedy were in the middle, and Kylie and Kenleigh were in the very back.
~
We pulled up to aunt Lisa's house. I saw a car. I unbuckled the girls. "Kylie carry Kendall for me." I said handing her the baby. she nodded. My 3 year old daughter run to the door. "Kenleigh rae." I warned. She giggled. Kylie walked to the door holding Kendall on her hip. I carried Kennedy on my hip. I knocked on the door. Aunt Lisa came to the door. "kendra!" She said hugging me. "These girls are getting so big." She said. I smiled. "Michele here?" I asked. "yes." She said. I smiled. I went into the living room. Michele instantly got up and hugged me. "Kendra! How was the drive?" She asked. "Horrible. Kylie kept asking about Austin. Kenleigh kept crying wanting chips and a chocolate milk. And the twins actually stayed asleep." I said. She giggled and took Kennedy into her arms. "Mom?" I heard a familiar deep voice behind me. You've got to be kidding me? "A-Austin?" I stuttered.