Chapter 56

~
"So are you happy to be home?" Michele asked. "Very." I said. She smiled. "How's Kade?" she asked. "Good! He only wakes up twice. Then the other times he sleeps. He is a very good sleeper." I said. She nodded. Me and her were making dinner. "How's the twins liking Kade?" She asked. "they mostly sit in their rooms. Ever since Austin bought them stupid IPads." I said. "Mom?" I heard. "Yes?" I asked. Kylie walked into the kitchen. "Can I go to Chelseys?" She asked. "Kylie, you must not understand the meaning of grounding?!" I asked. "I do but mom. Their going to the mall and the movies. Please?" She asked. "Ask dad." I said. "Mom!!" She groaned knowing Austin's answer. "I'm not asking for you." I said. "I'll ask for her." Michele said. "Thanks nana!" She said. "Welcome baby doll." Michele cooed then walked off. I sighed.

Austin let Kylie go to her friends. I am feeding Kade. Were all sitting at the table eating. "Want me to lay him down?" Austin asked. "Sure babe." I said. He took Kade and laid him in his swing beside him. He put it beside me. I ate. "Any more kids?" Michele asked. "Nooooo." I said. She laughed. "You don't like having kids?" She giggled. "I do. But I don't like the pain. And I have 5 already." I said. She smiled. "5 amazing beautiful children," she said. I smiled. "Thank ya mama!" I said. When Michele left I laid the girls in their beds and put Kade into bed. I finally got to clean the kitchen and the house around 11. Then I took a bath and fell asleep. Austin got up with Kade tonight because I was so tired. Austin got up to get Kade. 5 minutes later he was back. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. I kissed him on the lips and fell right to sleep.