Chapter 25

"Camila, this is my daughter Kylie.. This is my other daughter Kenleigh.." Austin said. She smiled. "hi!" She cooed. i rolled my eyes. She is like fake.. "Camel Toe, I mean Camila, I am Kendra.. Austin's ex. He left me, for his career when i was 3 months pregnant with his kid.." I said. She looked uneasy.. "Hi.." She said shyly.

After the awkward 2 hours, at Michele's I decided it was time to take the girls home. "Can they stay at my place?" Austin asked. "Uh no.." I said. I took Kylie by the hand and carried Kenleighs' carrier. "C'mon Ken.." Austin begged. "NO!" I said. I buckled Kylie up. "Austin, i am not leaving my kids with you and your slut of a bitch ass girlfriend.. My daughter is only 5 days old and you want her to leave me? Her mother! TO stay with her dad and his ugly girlfriend!!" I spat. I got into the driverseat and rolled the window down. "Can i come over tomorrow?" He asked. "No, i'll come to your house. I don't want you knowing where i live.." I rolled my eyes. He scoffed. "Whatever.." he said. I backed out of the driveway. I was super jealous the whole entire time that i was in the same room with them!!

Austin's POV:

Seeing Kendra today made me miss her a lot. My management is making me date Camila. I don't like her. But they told me not to tell a soul. Camila is a very nice girl. But i don't like her! I love the girl that has my children!! I want to be with her! Not Camila!! I thought it was kinda funny when Kendra called her Camel Toe!! It's funny cause she does have one! I should have listened to Kendra. If my career did take a turn and i was dropped, we could have made it off her money from her grandma.. Then i could go to another record label.. And I think thats just what i'll do.. Quit working for Rocco and his shitty crew..

~~

Don't hate on this chapter just because of the choice of words towards Camila!! Okay? I don't Ship her and Austin..