Chapter 86

Mom? I don't think i can do this." Kenleigh said. "Look, i know you can! Kylie said the same thing to me, you'll be fine! And whenever you feel home sick, call me." I said hugging her. "Thank you Mom." She said. I smiled. "Time to go." Austin said. I turned around and saw my husband. "I love you." I told Kenleigh. "Love you too." She said. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "I love you babe." I told Austin. He smiled and pecked my lips. I went out and sat with the girls and Kade.

"Cameron, you may kiss the bride." The preacher said. I smiled and wiped a few tears. They leaned in and kissed. I stood up along with a lot of other people and clapped. They decided not to have a reception. They're going back to our house and getting packed to go to NYC for their honeymoon. They didn't want to go too far.

"Mom?" Kenleigh asked. "Yes? Kenleigh Dallas?" I asked. She giggled. "I am glad god gave me to you." She said. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Before you and Cameron leave, remember we have presents to open downstairs." I said. She nodded. She pulled her suitcase behind her and sat it on the floor.

"Okay, i decided to give this to my best friend, in case she needed it." Kylie said handing Kenleigh a box. Kenleigh opened it, it was 5 boxes of condoms.. "Seriously?" Kenleigh asked with a red face. "Yes." She said. "okay, how about we open the rest in New York, and we text you." Kenleigh said. "Good idea." I said. She hugged me tightly and hugged the rest of the family.

I held Logan in my arms while i was cleaning the kitchen. The girls were asleep, Kylie and Connor were at home, Kade was asleep. "Hey mama bear." Austin said walking into the kitchen with sweat pants and no shirt. "Hey daddy bear!" I said. "Can i have little peanut?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I gave Logan to Austin. She shifted and fell asleep again. "I'm gonna need her again in like 10 minutes." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I have to feed her." I said. "I can." Austin offered. "I don't think you can properly, breast feed her." I said. "Oh never mind." He said handing her to me. I nodded and walked down the hall and into my bedroom. I laid down and propped Logan up and latched her to me. "That's hot." Austin said. I smirked. "Remember, no sex for a month." I said. "That ended a week ago." He winked. I rolled my eyes.