Chapter 47

Austin's POV:
I've been going and seeing Kendra everyday. I miss her tons. I miss her smile. I miss her ways. I miss her!! The girls have been staying with my mom. 

"Okay, we ran some tests this after noon and we think its safe enough to wake her up." The nurse said. I smiled. "Okay!" I said. 

A hour later she was fluttering her eyes open. "Wh-wh." She started but closed her mouth. "You were in a tragic car accident. You've been asleep for 2 months." The nurse said. She blinked. "Was anyone injured?" She asked looking at me. "Um.." I said. "Who are you talking to?" I asked. "You.. my doctor?" She said. "Kendra, i am your husband. Not your doctor." I said. "Where's Jason?" She asked. I frowned.. Whos' Jason? I walked out of the room. The nurse followed me. "You told me everything would be okay." I said. "Well Mr. Mahone. The things about the brain is harder to know whats gonna happen. It's not like a leg or an arm. It's totally different." She said. I frowned. I went out the door and went to my car. I had to talk to my mom. 

The next day i grabbed a bouquet of roses. Her favorite. I walked onto the floor. She wasn't there? I went to the desk. "Where's my wife? kendra mahone?" I asked. "A donor paid for her a VIP room.." She said. I nodded. I went upstairs. Kendra was sitting up in a bed talking to a man and woman. "I'm Austin.." I said. "Were he foster parents." They said with a stern look. Oh crap.. "I'm going home with them." Kendra said. "What? Kendra, we have 4 kids together." I said. "I have kids?" She asked. I nodded. "What's there names?" She asked.She forgot them too. "Kylie, Kenleigh, Kendall and Kennedy." I said. "All girls?" She asked. i nodded. She frowned. What am i gonna do?