Chapter 81

"Mom?" Kenleigh asked. She came in last night for final wedding dress fittings. "Yeah?" I asked. "Cameron and I were talking and we want to move in together." She said. "I thought y'all were already living together?" I asked. "No, he lives next door to me in an apartment. And we want to move in together, so that way we can like experience it before marriage." She explained. I nodded. "He will be sleeping on the couch until marriage." She said. I nodded. "That's okay." I said. She smiled and nodded. "Cameron should be here in a few minutes. He's bringing his groomsmen, Matthew, Nash, and Hayes." She said. I nodded. "I think Nash and Kendall would make a cute couple." She whispered. I giggled. "I bet." I said. She laughed.

Me and Kenleigh were sitting on the couch talking about the house her and Cameron were looking at 30 minutes away from us. I was happy that she was happy! The door bell rung. I waddled to the door. "Looking good as always Kendra!" Cameron said smiling giving me a hug. He went over and kissed and hugged Kenleigh. "Mom, this is Matthew, Nash, and Hayes." Kenleigh said. I smiled and waved. "I'm Kendra, Kenleigh's mom." I said. They smiled. "Austin! Kade! Girls!" I said. Austin walked down the stairs and bro hugged Cameron. Kennedy walked downstairs. "Hi Cam." She smiled. "How far along are you?" Nash asked. "8 months. And i cannot wait. Being pregnant hurts like ass." I said laughing. They all laughed. Kendall walked down. "Sorry mom, i was finishing my makeup." She said. I nodded. "This is Nash, Matthew, Hayes." I said. "Hi." She blushed looking at Nash. He smiled. Yep, i smell a couple coming on.
~