Chapter 59

I messed up on chapter 56...😂😂
--
"Mommm." Kylie groaned. "What?" I asked. "I need to pick out an outfit.." She said. "Why?" I asked. "I have a date with Connor tonight. His parents are taking us out since our birthdays are on the same day.." She said. "Oh yeah.." I said. "Which reminds me." Austin said. Austin brought Kylie a box. "Happy Birthday." Austin said. I smiled. She opened it slowly. "A NEW MAC BOOK? AND IT'S TEAL BLUE?!! THANK YOU DADDY! THANK YOU MOM!" She squealed. I smiled and hugged her. "Now onto a date outfit." I said. "Okay.." She groaned. "Let's go shopping." I said. She smiled and nodded.

I bought her a coral colored high-low dress. I bought her heels also. "Mom Connor's here!" She said. I smiled. "I cannot believe you're graduating in 2 weeks and today is your 17th birthday," I said. "Mom, don't cry." She said. "I promise i won't." I said. She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Hi Mrs. Mahone!" Connor said. I smiled. "hello Connor! Take care of my daughter.." I said smiling. He smiled. "Of course.. She is amazing!!" Connor said. "Awe!" I said. "Okay run along kids." Austin smiled. I shut the door. "Our baby girl is growing up Austin." I said. "I know." He pouted. "But we have a new baby!" I said. Austin chuckled. "A baby boy that needs to stop GROWING." Austin smirked. I laughed. "He's my baby boy." I said. "No I called dibs." Austin stuck his tounge out. I laughed. "Mom?" I heard someone shout. "What?" I asked. Kenleigh.. "I have a question.." She said. "What?"I asked. "Can i go to the fair with Jenna?" She asked. "Dad..." I said. "sure.. Here's 20 bucks." He said. She ran out the door.

"Mom, tonight me and Kennedy are staying with Kim.." Kendall said. I nodded. My babies are growing to fast. "Guess it's just me you and Kade." I said. Austin nodded. My phone rang. I groaned. "Hello?' I asked. "Hi. Can i have Kade for the night?" Michele asked. "Sure." I chuckled. Welp, looks like its' gonna be just me and Austin tonight..
-
In the comments, try and guess, by the way I write, how old all of you think I am..😊