Chapter 21

Michele brought Kylie home the next afternoon. "Sorry about the Austin thing.." She said. "It's fine.." I said. I hugged her. "Wow, your house is beautiful.." She said. I smiled. "Thank you..What did Austin say about Kylie?" I asked. "He was shocked. And then he hugged her forever. Rocco was mad. But Austin didn't care at that point.." She said. "Did he have his new girl?" I asked. "You know they're only dating for fame.." She said. "Forreal?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled slightly. "How's Kenleigh doing?" She asked glancing at my stomach. "Good, but i haven't been able to go to the store with all this unpacking." I said. "Go, i ain't keeping you here. Have a good night!" She said hugged me and then kissing Kylie. "Bye." I said. I got Kylie ready and we went to walmart.

I pulled into the parking lot. "Come on Ky," I said. She smiled. I placed her on my hip as i walked into the store.

I put her in the baby part of the basket. I went to the food asile and got what we needed at home. The basics, bread, milk, eggs, butter and some other things. I started craving, Nutella, and carrots. I got the nutella and the carrots and placed them in my basket. "Kylie, you have to pee?" I asked feeling like i had to pee. She shook her head no and giggled. I took her and my purse with me to the bathroom.

"Okay, lets go." I said placing her back into the basket. i bought Kylie a toy. And bought another outfit for Kenleigh.

Kylie fell asleep in the car so i took her in first. I took her and laid her in her bed. I unloaded the food and the stuff i bought from Walmart. After that i grabbed my phone, my charger, my nutella and my carrots with a Dr. Pepper and sat in the living room. I dipped the carrot into the nutella and popping it into my mouth. My mouth felt happy. LOL! The thing is, i hate carrots..