Chapter 31

~~
A/N: I am going to skip a few months.
~~
We are about 2 weeks till the wedding.. And things are going great!! Me and Austin are strong! And today is Kenleighs' 7 month!! :) She's growing up so fast!! I can't wait to be married to the man i love the most!! But i don't know if he'll stick around much longer. I'm just terrified..

"Austin, can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and looked at me. Did i mention i moved back into his house. Yeah we need the extra space. I mean Austin's house is a 5 bedroom house. I loved the space!!
"Austin, when we're married do you want more children?" I asked. "Yeah. When we're married. Probably a few years after.." He said. "Austin, we can't have years.." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Austin, i'm pregnant again..." I said. "What?" He asked. I nodded and frowned. "If you want me to give them up we can!" I said. "Baby, no! I will love that baby just as much as i love our daughters." He said. I smiled. "How far?" He asked. "9 weeks.." I said. He smiled. "Okay!!" He said.

2 weeks later:
Today is mine and Austin's wedding!! :) I cannot wait.. "Come on sweet cheeks we have to get going!" Michele said. I smiled and threw on a pair of sweats with a pair of uggs. "Can we go to starbucks?" I asked. "Sure.." She said. Kenleigh and Kylie are with Aunt Lisa and Austin.

We stopped by Starbucks "What's the name?" The lady asked. "I want mine to say ,Bride!" I said. She nodded. "Yours?" She asked Michele. "Um, mother of the bride!" She said. I smiled. "Congradulations.." The lady said. I smiled. "Thank you.." I said.

After we left Starbucks we went straight to my great Aunt's hotel. "Aunt Jamie!" I said. She smiled and hugged me.

"Let's get started on your hair baby doll!" The hair stylist said. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, you look gorgeous!!" Michele said. I smiled. "Your hair and your makeup looks great!" Aunt Jamie said. I smiled widely.

"We have to get going for pictures.. " My cousin one of my bridesmaid Lauren told us. I nodded. I put my dress on with loads of help. Then i had them put the thing that wraps around my theigh (; For Austin. I put my heels on. I looked into the mirror. I looked stunning! not to be conceited.. "You look amazing." Lauren said. I smiled taking a gaze at my appearance. I've never felt, prettier..

"Pictures!!" Michele said. By then my brides maids, maid of honor, and my two flower girls came into the room. They were all so amazing looking. We all posed for photos. "This is going to be a day of tears.." Michele said. I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for being the mom, i never had.." I whispered. She smiled.

"Let's get this show on the row!!" The wedding planner said. I smiled.

"Que the maid of honor and best man.." she said. Alex and Sarah looked perfect together. "Que the bridesmaid number 1 and groomsmen number 1.." The planner added. Robert and Lauren walked down.
Zach and my best friend from Texas were walking down together. Her name is Hannah.

Kylie had to go down the asile pulling a wagon, with Kenleigh sitting in it. On the side of the wagon said, Love came a long way<3.

The double doors closed. "You ready?" The planner asked. I nodded. I have no one to walk me down the asile. so i am walking down my self.
The music started and the doors opened. I looked up. The eyes of my soul mate was standing at the end. Austin smiled. Instead of the traditional song they're playing All Of Me, instrumental. I walked down the asile slowly leaving my old life, walking into my new one..
~~