Chapter 29

I got into my coral colored bikini. I got the day to myself. Kylie's at daycare. Kenleighs' with Austin at the studio!! I pulled my hair back. I locked the front doors and went outside on the patio. I turned the hot tub lights on and turned the heat on 95 degrees. I slowly got into the hot tub. With my iphone in hand, with a lifeproof case, i called Austin.
"Hello?" He asked. "hey.. How's Ken?" I asked. "She's great! She's being good.." He said. "Okay, well. I am in the hot tub.." I said. "Haha, soaking up the summer sun?" He asked. "That was cheesy!" I laughed. He laughed. "Well. I have to go..." he said. "okay, bye! I love you." I said. "love you too." He said.

Austin's POV:
That was a close one. Kendra almost heard Taylor. "Who was that sweetie?" Taylor asked. Taylor has always been there for me. I love her a lot. I also love Kendra because of our children, she was my first love.I'm losing the spark... But she will never know that!! "Um, my mom.." I said. She smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled. Kenleigh giggled. "You're little niece is adorable!" Taylor cooed. "Isn't she?" I laughed.

Kendra's POV:
I went into the house and saw the mail laying on the counter. The phone bill. I opened it. My eyes widened..Yes all of Austin's bills come to my house or he will never check his mail. And plus we joined phone bills.. Austin went over his internet data by 400.00 dollars?! OMG. A 600.00 phone bill? Are you fucking kidding me? Half of that was his phone calls. Who the fuck is he talking to?

"Kendra, I'm back.." Austin said. "Austin, you went over your internet data by 400 dollars?" I yelled. "Babe, i'm sorry?" He said more a question. "Austin, you need to take these things serious! You live in a 2,000 dollar home! You cannot be spending money like you used to!" I yelled. He scoffed and took Kenleigh into her nursery leaving his phone on the counter. I unlocked the phone and saw something scream my name. His messages... I opened them. The first name said, Mom.
The second said, Kendra
The third said, Taylor <3, oh hell no! I opened them.
(A/Austin.. T/Taylor)
A- I love you baby!
T- I love you too! Your niece, Kenleigh was adorable! I wanna see her again!! (:
HIS COUSIN?
A- of course!! I can't wait for our date tonight(;
T- Yes!! Where are we going?
A- To a drive in movie, then dinner at that cute little cafe called, Benny's..
T- okay!! See ya @ 6. Love you! :*
~~
I heard Austin coming down the hall. I cleared the apps and locked his phone. "Are you gonna stay for dinner?" I asked. "Um, i have a meeting with Rocco at 6. I won't be home till about 10.." Austin said. It's true.. My heart broke. I knew he was lying because, he doesn't work for Rocco anymore...I didn't want to confront him!! So i made up a plan... A very good plan..