Chapter 28

Today is the 4th of July(: I always loved this day. And it's Kenleighs' first!! Austin proposed 2 weeks ago. And i still haven't moved back in with Austin. I just don't trust it yet.

I took a shower and changed into my outfit. I went into Kylie's room. She was standing on her bed giggling. I laughed and picked her up. "Wanna get dressed?" I asked. She nodded fastly. I got her and Kenleigh changed into the most cutest outfits. I buckled them both into the car. I drove over to Austin's.

"Daddy!" Kylie squealed. She is almost two years old!! :') Bitter sweet!
"There's my girls!" Austin said. I smiled. "Y'all look adorable.." Austin said laughing. I smiled. He was wearing a tank top that was red white and blue, with basketball shorts with red high tops with a blue snapback. "Ready to go to my mom's?" He asked me. I nodded. We got into my car.

"Hey!" Michele greeted. They're having a family bqq, for Independence day. (:
"did you bring their swimsuits?" Michele asked me. i nodded. "Okay. Well, Austin's family is in the back." She smiled. I nodded.

After the BQQ, Michele begged for the girls to stay the night. "Let's be young and dumb just for tonight!" Austin said. I nodded. Me and Austin went to a trampoline place. Skyzone. We jumped all over the place. "Wanna go to the firework show? Mom is taking the girls. But Aunt Lisa is staying home with Ken..." He said. i nodded.

Where they're having the show is a huge baseball stadium. They play music and let the fireworks boom through the sky. Michele met up with me and Austin.

We sat in our seats. They started the show off with Firework by Katy Perry. I smiled and sung along. Austin smiled and held onto my hand. Kylie covered her ears. As the fireworks lit up the sky, Austin was texting? Wow, how rude? I wonder who he's texting....
~
Comment !! WHO DO YOU THINK AUSTIN IS TEXTING?
DO YOU THINK HE'S CHEATING?
DO YOU THINK HE'S PLANNING SOMETHING FOR KENDRA AND THE GIRLS?
(:
Wait and find out;)