Chapter 15

Our weekend trip in New York for Austin's concert came and gone before I knew it. I am on a plane right now with Kylie and Michele.

"Home sweet home" I said to myself. Kylie was asleep. I carried her to her bedroom. "Wanna stay the night?" I asked Michele. "Sure! I'd love to." She said. I smiled.

"So, be honest how's yours and Austins sex life?" Michele asked. I choked on my tea. "We haven't had sex.. Since Kylie.." I said. She nodded. "I love Kylie. But i think it's too early for another baby." She said. i laughed. "I'm waiting till marriage.." I said. she nodded. "How did your parents take the news?" She asked. Talking about my foster parents obviously. Remember? my mom was a dope head. I don't have a dad. And my grandma died. "They were furious. They kicked me out. Once i was about 6 months pregnant, i found a job and a house and started living for me and my baby.. plus i had the money my grandma left me." I said. "Where did you go when your foster parents kicked you out?" She asked. "I stayed with Robert.. His mom didn't mind. Plus i paid them every month.." I said. She nodded. "I would have bought you an apartment.." She said. I shrugged. "It's okay now.." I said smiling. She smiled widely.

"Goodnight Michele!" I said before leaving the guest room. I laid Kylie down and then went downstairs. I cleaned up the living room and the kitchen. Then i watched a few episodes of say yes to the dress. Austin texted me.
From: The Bae<3
Heyy babe! I miss you tons!:'(
To: The Bae<3
I miss you too:'(
We texted a bit more and then i went to bed.. I was just too tired to keep my eyes open any longer..