Chapter 39

"Babe open the door.." Austin said. I opened the door. "Are you sure you're pregnant?" He asked. "I think so. I mean i took the test. But they can be wrong." I said. He nodded. "we'll go to the doctor's tomorrow." He said. I nodded. I went and laid down. "Maybe this time it'll be a boy, if you're pregnant." he said. I nodded. "I want another baby." I said. He nodded. "I know." He said.

The next day i was so nervous! I changed into my shorts and my shirt. "Austin." I said. "what?" He asked. I went into Kenleighs' room. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "Nothing. Just playing with my girls." he said. I smiled. Kylie was walking around getting into things. Knocking things over. "Kylie Grace!" I scolded. She broke like 3 jars of baby food that i have kept in Kenleighs' room. she giggled. "Nothing is funny Kylie!" I said. She ran off. "Kylie Grace get back here." I said. She stopped running. I popped her on the butt. She started crying. "Kylie. You don't break things in this house. Understood?" I asked. She nodded and wiped her eyes. I picked her up and took her back into Kenleighs' room. She sat on the floor and played with blocks. Kenleighs' room is carpeted.. therefore. this room is gonna be crazy to clean up. I finally got it cleaned but it will leave a stain. I groaned and threw the paper towels away. "come on Kylie." I said taking her by the hand. I picked her up and walked downstairs. "Austin?" I asked. "In the bathroom." He said. He walked out of the bathroom. Kenleigh was sitting in her car seat in front of the door. "ready?" I asked. he nodded. We have no choice but to take Kenleigh and Kylie with us.

"Hello!" The doctor said. I smiled. "This is your daughters?" She asked. i nodded. "This is Kylie and Kenleigh." I said. "Awe!" She said. I smiled. she checked the ultrasound. "Okay, so this may be good or bad news for you. But you are not pregnant.." She said. I nodded. I was kinda bummed that i wasn't. But i guess it's okay for now.