Chapter 79

The next day, i woke up and felt sick. Again. So i done my morning sickness, and then went downstairs. Austin was watching tv with Kade. "Hey." I said. "You were getting sick. Is that suppose to happen this late in the 2nd trimester?" He asked. "Bruh, have you been reading daddy books?" I asked. "Maybe.. Only because this is second child i've been with as a newborn." he said. I nodded. "Okay. But don't let all of it get to your head." I said. He nodded. "Kade, let's go eat breakfast." I said. He reached for me. I put him on my hip and put him at the bar stools. "Austin remember were going house hunting today." I said. "Okay." He said. I made a quick breakfast and then cleaned up. I went and took a shower i changed into a pair of black yoga shorts with a mint green shirt that said, Mahone at loading.

"Okay. Let's go." I said. The girls crawled into the back of the car and Kade fell asleep in his car seat. The house is 1 hour away, and 20 minutes closer to Michele. Which is a good thing about moving. But i can't do a lot of things with me being 7 and 1/2 months pregnant. "Austin, i am in despreate need of Starbucks." I said. "We will find one once we arrive." He said. I nodded.

About 20 minutes later, i had starbucks. I was drinking it. The girls had bought one took. I bought me a chocolate cake pop.

"Here we are." Austin said. The first house, was really pretty! "How many rooms?" Austin asked the realtor lady. "7. 3 1/2 bath. I did understand that you wanted a one floor house, but this one has 5 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs." She said. "The girls could have upstairs." Austin said referring to Kendall and Kennedy. "I love it up there." Kennedy said. "Same!" Kendall said. I smiled. They share room now. But once we get a house big enoug they won't have to. "let's look at the other houses. Too give other options." She said. I nodded.

House #2. "This house has 7 bedrooms as well. Again 3 on the top. 4 on the bottom. There are 4 1/2 bathrooms." She said. The girls wondered off and looked at the rooms. "Mom, this house is like amazing. Do we even need to look at anymore?" Kennedy begged. "I love this." Austin said. "And theres a big backyard for Kade, and our grandchildren." He said wrapping his arms around my stomach. "I do love it." I said. "We'll take it." Austin said. The lady smiled. "Good thing we haven't painted Logan's room yet." I said giggling. "Forreal." Austin chuckled. We picked out rooms. I can tell this house is amazing already!
~